PDA

View Full Version : Frontlines: Fuels of War

Jjjet1
06-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Ok I know this is a little old but I just beat this game. Personally, I would have to say, it was not as great as the hype was for it. First off, I will have to say, the driving in the game is freaking hard to get used to. When you have to go to a place and then move the turret to shoot I don't find a tank useful. I'm used to being able to move and then point th turret to the side then shoot but with this game it's hard to do that. That's why I did the whole game on foot. The graphics are not as good as cod4 but then again they took a long ass time for cod4. That game's hardcore mode was too easy. I beat hardcore mode in about fifteen hours. I want to know how long it'd take me to beat the easy mode. Even driving in the tank was hard. You couldn't run over little fences and light poles but you could plow through concrete. It's a fricking tank! It should be able to plow those things over easily. It was easy to say it would be an awesome multiplayer game. The fact that for live it can hold up to 32 people a game and for the computer 64 a game is just beautiful. I would love to get in on that action. (I might bring my computer over to a buddies and buy them a copy of frontlines so i can use their i net for this game) If you are used to halo's lock on feature well get used to not having it if you playing this game. A thing I don't like about their rifle and their assault weapon is the spray should be reversed. The rifle has a wide spray and the assault weapon has a small spray. so i rarely used it if I didn't want the grenade launcher. Which has two modes by the way. One is the classic grenade laucher which blows up once it touches something and the second is an air burst. You hold down the button as long as desired and it will shoot one. But the longer you hold it, the longer it takes to blow up. The grenade even bounces off walls! The rocket launchers do the same exact thing but they just look different. I never seen a javelin (which disspointed me) but these were cool too. Once you had locked on to your target it would have a constant path to your target, only as long as you could visible see it and didn't hold your crosshairs away from it for too long.

I could sit here and talk more good and more bad about this game but well... I hope I gave you enough information. If you want to know anything about the storyline just go and buy it. But if anyone else had played this game just post here and tell me what you thought of it, or anyone that wants to play it just ask some questions.