PDA

View Full Version : celtics

glenofimaal
06-13-2008, 11:24 AM
the cletics are only 1 game till winning the finals:eek1: do you hink they will win on sunday

jakncoke
06-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Glad the Celts are going to win the championship for 3 reasons

1) Kevin Garnet finally gets a ring
2) Ray Allen finally gets a ring
3) I hate Kobe Bryant.

Kujo
06-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Glad the Celts are going to win the championship for 3 reasons

1) Kevin Garnet finally gets a ring
2) Ray Allen finally gets a ring
3) I hate Kobe Bryant.

jak.. seriously.. you have to stop! The internets are in peril if we continue to agree on things. Its just the nature of how things go. You say something.. I disagree... you call me an idiot.... the world keeps on spinning as usual. At this rate, I wouldn't surprised if demon hell-spawns started showing up at random in major US cities.

On the other hand... Celtics will win because I am from Boston... and the last time they won the champion chip (Rugrats reference) was before my time in the great Bird era. Also... Lakers Vs Celtics = greatest basketball rivalry of all time.. so I'm doubly happy that they are wining!

Samus-Fan
06-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Lose.

Just 'cause the Cav's are my home team, and I don't like Celtics.

Kujo
06-13-2008, 03:45 PM
You burn in hell Samus.... you BURN!!!!

Riku-Nara
06-13-2008, 04:17 PM
Although chances look slim, i still got my moneh on the lakers.

conman1000
06-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Whoops, I thought it was overall, so I voted yes.
Better change that
But now, the Lakers are going to win game 5.

Iceskater101
06-13-2008, 05:33 PM
I said yes.. and besides I hate the lakers with a heart. Because when Jak was telling his reasons he said Kobe Bryant and I dont like him either because he is on the lakers

LiNuX
06-13-2008, 06:04 PM
there is a bit of a chance but i doubt it lol - kobe is playing hard ball these days, cant count that out

but we'll see what happens

Kujo
06-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I said yes.. and besides I hate the lakers with a heart. Because when Jak was telling his reasons he said Kobe Bryant and I dont like him either because he is on the lakers

Ok... please tell me that you're actually a genius and that you just really enjoy testing our patience because I swear to [insert higher power here], you constantly say things that make NO sense what so ever and worst of all, half of the time you just repeat the exact same thing the person above you posts.

wifi
06-14-2008, 05:35 PM
celtics definitely have a chance to win, im not saying i dont like the lakers lol, but they are overrated this season

conman1000
06-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Me and the other 4 people were right, they did lose game 5.

LiNuX
06-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Me and the other 4 people were right, they did lose game 5.

you, me and three others

i didnt even watch the game lol, what was score?

conman1000
06-16-2008, 05:20 PM
103-98 I think.

LiNuX
06-16-2008, 05:59 PM
103-98 I think.

thats pretty close - kudos to celtics for trying lol

next time - can't count them out yet

Kujo
06-17-2008, 05:05 AM
Game 6 in Boston... Series over!

glenofimaal
06-17-2008, 05:54 PM
kobe fouled pierce in final seconds yet the refs didn't see it for some reason

jakncoke
06-17-2008, 10:46 PM
kobe fouled pierce in final seconds yet the refs didn't see it for some reason

hometown refs..if that were in Boston that would have been a foul. Well it looks like it doesn't matter cause unless LA has a epic comeback Garnet/Allen finally get there ring...up nearly 40 with just over 2 minutes remaining

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 10:50 PM
hometown refs..if that were in Boston that would have been a foul. Well it looks like it doesn't matter cause unless LA has a epic comeback Garnet/Allen finally get there ring...up nearly 40 with just over 2 minutes remaining

lol, that's called getting pwned :-P i only caught some of it but they are still up by 40

89-129 right now

edit: Celtics just won 131-92 lol

Congratulations to them

Kujo
06-18-2008, 12:28 AM
40 point win!!!!!!! Series OVER!!!!:D:D:D:D

So, every series Boston played in the post season went all 7 games. FIRST team in NBA HISTORY to ever go 7 games more than once and win the title. The ONLY series that lasted less than 7 games was against... the lakers? Oh man... oh man.... OH FREAKIN.... MAN!

I don't know how... but I am SO getting drunk tonight. Looks like I need to go to the PX and buy me a bottle of Listerine. It might not be healthy.. but it WILL screw you up!

PS: GO BOSTON!!!
PSS: Yes... I am a Boston fan... and its my birth right from Rhode Island!

glenofimaal
06-18-2008, 09:01 AM
pierce was named the MVP of the finals

jakncoke
06-18-2008, 10:18 AM
40 point win!!!!!!! Series OVER!!!!:D:D:D:D

So, every series Boston played in the post season went all 7 games. FIRST team in NBA HISTORY to ever go 7 games more than once and win the title. The ONLY series that lasted less than 7 games was against... the lakers? Oh man... oh man.... OH FREAKIN.... MAN!

I don't know how... but I am SO getting drunk tonight. Looks like I need to go to the PX and buy me a bottle of Listerine. It might not be healthy.. but it WILL screw you up!

PS: GO BOSTON!!!
PSS: Yes... I am a Boston fan... and its my birth right from Rhode Island!

I believe I read that they played the most playoff games as well.

glenofimaal
06-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I believe I read that they played the most playoff games as well.

they did:yes: never thought they were gonna win the title because of that

Twigz
06-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Heh; I guess if you want a championship nowadays, you gotta have $$$ out your behind. Sports is more and more becoming a business, and to grab the best free agents and superstars, you need to sign them to long-term contracts, which equates to $$$. But anyway, congrats to the Celtz, they were far and away the best team in the league this year, and they have shown it. Hopefully, another team in the Atlantic can bring one to NYC (if you know which team I am referring to, please don't make any joking retorts; I'm hurting as a fan of this team as it is. ;)

diablo
06-20-2008, 04:10 PM
i voted yes because i know what happened lol, great playoffs