PDA

View Full Version : hi i wanna have some mods installed on my forum plz..!

DangerZone
01-15-2007, 11:40 AM
i want RECENT TOPIC MOD,USERNAME COLOUR MOD(WHICH SHOWS THE COLOUR IN POSTS ALSO),CASH MOD,REPUTATION MOD,BIRTHDAY MOD,TOP REPUTATED USER,TOP POSTERS,BANK MOD,GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT MOD,SUBFORUM MOD,ONLINE/OFFLINE MOD,GENDER MOD,REPORT MOD...

IF U THINK THAT IF OTHER MODS WHICH I HAVE NOT SUGGESTED U CAN INSTALL THAT ALSO...PLZ!

www.warez-underground.com/forum

Drake14
01-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Sorry but you must have at least 50 posts to request installation.

DangerZone
01-15-2007, 11:49 AM
ohh sorry but i didnt knew...i have been talking to njoker555...he said to post my request here....:( but :(

Drake14
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
If you've worked something out with him then we'll have to wait and see what he says

DangerZone
01-15-2007, 12:00 PM
aaahhhh!!!...okz waiting for the reply of njoker555

LiNuX
01-15-2007, 12:15 PM
well we r working something out now, but god lol, i thought u meant one mod, thats so many, please pick just one for now, i dont really have time to install all of those lol, i do them manually, each can take up to 3 hrs depending on what it is and what i have to edit, i will do it for u if u get just 20 posts on this forum, its just an exception, if i do this for one, others will request too

p.s. your forum isnt active at all, 3 registered members with one post and topic, i think that you should get more activity on your forum before installing any mods, because if the forum doesnt become active, then installing the mods will be a waste of time

DangerZone
01-16-2007, 10:36 AM
bro u can install just 2 mods for now....CASH MOD(ITS INSTALLED BUT NOT SHOWING IN POSTS...CHECK IT) and username colour mod........and u just install them and i will post on ur forum daily.....i mean it bro.. dont worry..:)

diablo
01-16-2007, 12:19 PM
bro u can install just 2 mods for now....CASH MOD(ITS INSTALLED BUT NOT SHOWING IN POSTS...CHECK IT) and username colour mod........and u just install them and i will post on ur forum daily.....i mean it bro.. dont worry..:)

well i think he said 20 posts just as security lol, i know how it works with money, like if it costs $50 u pay half before hand, u only have 5 posts now, i doubt one post a day will work, linux does this to help people, not just to get people to post on his forum u know, well i think lol, i'll let him confirm

LiNuX
01-16-2007, 08:19 PM
lol actually diablo is right, im not really doing this to get people to post on the forum, i was doing this way before i made the forum, i thought it would be nice to get something in return lol :) but please get at least 20 posts then contact me via pm or aim sn forgotten645 and i will try to help you

DangerZone
01-17-2007, 12:43 PM
hey bro...plz i have to really start my website..so if there are not mods ....how can i start...plz u can install that 2 mods and i will post on ur forum everyone...its man's words bro...y r u getting worried....

and by the way i can tell u which sites i have been admin of..

www.yahooworld.phpbb3.net

www.danger-z0ne.co.nr <===CLOSED DUE TO SOME REASON...

www.yahoo-gangsters.p4h.biz

i have forgotten the last one...LOL..!

souljaa
01-17-2007, 12:48 PM
hey bro...plz i have to really start my website..so if there are not mods ....how can i start...plz u can install that 2 mods and i will post on ur forum everyone...its man's words bro...y r u getting worried....

and by the way i can tell u which sites i have been admin of..

www.yahooworld.phpbb3.net

www.danger-z0ne.co.nr <===CLOSED DUE TO SOME REASON...

www.yahoo-gangsters.p4h.biz

i have forgotten the last one...LOL..!

You have 6 posts...get 14 more..it's not that hard :/

Drake14
01-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Yea. There are a lot of topics on this forum you could post in.

You can get 14 more posts in a few minutes

LiNuX
01-17-2007, 05:52 PM
you do not need mods to start a forum, i did not have any mods on this forum until about the 120th member joined, drake14 can also testify with that as i have just recently started to add mods on his forum, mods arent that important, the information and ideas and the things that interest people is whats important for a forum, mods are just basic extras

i say, start your forum first, get some members, show some activity, then i'll think about installing some mods for u, just like i said before, if ur forum doesnt do too well after i installed the mods, it would be a waste of time

p.s. i only install mods on weekends, i cannot do them during weekday due to tight schedule

DangerZone
01-18-2007, 10:44 AM
thnx bro....i dont need to install the mods now....thnx for ur help anyways...bye

LiNuX
01-18-2007, 06:36 PM
thnx bro....i dont need to install the mods now....thnx for ur help anyways...bye

lol now i dont get that lol, u dont want to install because its a hassle to get my services or other trouble? lol

DangerZone
01-19-2007, 12:24 PM
bro..i m asking for help and u r giving some other instructions...if u wanna help me then install some mods...i'll be happy...and if u r not willing to help me so thnx for inviting me...i m out of this..coz i m here for getting help....!!!!and u dont worry about my posting...if u will install my forum's mod i will post here daily and invite others too...otherwise see ya ta ta..!hhehehehe

diablo
01-19-2007, 12:54 PM
DangerZone - thats just rude, he did offer his services, first -- your forum isnt active at all, and he did say he's not doing this to get his forum post count up, there are other active members like me that will help him with it, its not his fault u cant do it by urself, all this time u could have had way over 20 posts and no arguments would have been involved

by the way, he did say he only installs the mods on weekends, u posted ur topic on a weekday, he couldnt have done it even if he wanted to, im gonna say the same thing he said, start ur forum first, u dont need all those mods, and pick one, ur asking a lot u know

p.s. he has helped drake14 and others installing because they did their end of the bargain, keep this in mind

Twigz
01-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Diablo is absolutely right...if you are just here to get help on your forum, and not here to enjoy the benefits of this one, it makes no sense why you joined in the first place...I am a witness to Linux...this forum had 0 mods on it when we first started, and it grew gradually on its own...maybe your forum will do the same, but currently it hasn't...so, all you have to do is get 11 posts, and like Souljaa said, it's quite simple...

souljaa
01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
I agree with both Twigz and Diablo..Dude...Instaed of wasting your time arguing...make 11 more posts..it's not that damn hard.

LiNuX
01-19-2007, 09:04 PM
im going to install the point system soon, i will no longer do your mods for 20 posts, you have wasted a lot of time on this topic arguing as the others said, new requirements for installation will come soon, if ur interested just visit back, i have no problem with that

backing up twigz -- i installed the first mod on this forum after over 2000 posts and 120 members, i remember because i know when i did it, its only recently that i have been installing a lot

DangerZone
01-21-2007, 12:03 PM
bro i m not rude..as i was not willing to come here...i m here just becoz LiNuX invited me to join and i was begging to help me...i m not rude .....u r saying that post and then u will install mods....well i m saying that i will post alot..when u wiil install my mods..anyways i dont need it now....c ya take care bye bye....ARGUMENT FINISHED....:-p

souljaa
01-21-2007, 12:47 PM
bro i m not rude..as i was not willing to come here...i m here just becoz LiNuX invited me to join and i was begging to help me...i m not rude .....u r saying that post and then u will install mods....well i m saying that i will post alot..when u wiil install my mods..anyways i dont need it now....c ya take care bye bye....ARGUMENT FINISHED....:-p

K..I'll pretend I understood that.
Argument Done.

LiNuX
01-21-2007, 05:32 PM
lol, well thats not how we work, you do what u have to do then we do what we have to do, we cannot divert from that, and you are begging us to install a mod on a forum not even started, come back and ask when u meet the requirements and your forum shows good activity, just come back

*TOPIC CLOSED*