PDA

View Full Version : Forum Dedicated to Spam

Kiss
06-15-2008, 06:21 PM
A user on miniclip created this forum join please. It iz awsum!
http://vitalviperspam.forumotion.com/index.htm:laugh:

jakncoke
06-16-2008, 10:42 AM
I wonder how long that site lasts.. seeing it's a spam forum that= lots of posts and with free sites they put limits on sites, then again it'll most likely become failure free site 4 zillion

LiNuX
06-16-2008, 01:30 PM
just a few things i have to say

1. that logo hurts my eyes lol, the "me" in the back shouldn't be there

2. free forum's don't last that long as jak said, they have a lot of restrictions and limitations

3. general forums also don't tend to last too long and a forum dedicated to just spam will be full of spam and by that i mean the bad spam, not GF's Spammers Corner spam, but idiots coming in and advertising their crap and whatnot

i only speak from experience because i owned two other forums in my life - one general and one for education (for my old high school) and they both kinda went down the drain lol

but i wish the creator luck with this, its always tough in the beginning to bring it up - sorry if i was negative lol but sometimes negativity brings out the stuff you need to succeed in a positive way

Kiss
06-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Ohwell I'm kinda enjoying it.

wifi
06-17-2008, 12:35 PM
binary code forum? lmao, how do you know what the other person is saying lol, weird and it stretches my screen big time for some reason and im ona 17 inch widescreen, well good luck with the forum there :-P

Iceskater101
06-27-2008, 07:31 AM
hmm interesting... I might join this forum
well I mean the Vital Viper forum