PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Guitarist

EpsilonX
06-16-2008, 02:31 PM
you gotta watch this

YouTube - Andy Mckee - Guitar - Drifting - www.candyrat.com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4)

ps let it buffer a bit before you watch

LiNuX
06-16-2008, 03:11 PM
this guy is awesome, i saw the video before when i bought my first guitar a while ago

rukisuto
06-16-2008, 03:14 PM
I've never seen anyone play a guitar like that.
That's so awesome :]

It sounds amazing too.

Trunks
06-16-2008, 03:24 PM
You don't see to many people tap with an acoustic guitar let alone use it as a drum.

rukisuto
06-16-2008, 03:26 PM
You don't see to many people tap with an acoustic guitar let alone use it as a drum.

I've seen that before.

I've just never seen someone use both hands to pluck strings, especially on the neck of the guitar AND continue to drum on the body.
It looks so confusing when he does it, lol.

EpsilonX
06-16-2008, 08:51 PM
I've seen that before.

I've just never seen someone use both hands to pluck strings, especially on the neck of the guitar AND continue to drum on the body.
It looks so confusing when he does it, lol.

If I had an acoustic i'd go learn it. But sadly, I do not.

Now if only i could download the song for Itunes usage.

LiNuX
06-16-2008, 08:58 PM
If I had an acoustic i'd go learn it. But sadly, I do not.

Now if only i could download the song for Itunes usage.

i have two acoustics at home - both presents for my sister - the old one kinda rotted or something lol, doesn't sound like it used to and a new one i bought for her a few months ago

and you can download the song - just download the flash file, get a converter and convert it to avi and if you want just the music you can extract the audio using another program

i've done it all before lol

rukisuto
06-16-2008, 09:42 PM
i have two acoustics at home - both presents for my sister - the old one kinda rotted or something lol, doesn't sound like it used to and a new one i bought for her a few months ago

and you can download the song - just download the flash file, get a converter and convert it to avi and if you want just the music you can extract the audio using another program

i've done it all before lol

You make it sound so easy! lol.
I've never tried doing that before; sounds pretty handy, actually.

LiNuX
06-16-2008, 10:12 PM
You make it sound so easy! lol.
I've never tried doing that before; sounds pretty handy, actually.

it is lol, wait til the music videos come out on youtube just download, convert, extract, and put it into your mp3 player or something lol, and best of all it is legal since all the softwares used are legal and youtube allows downloads of their videos

LemonRising
06-17-2008, 01:49 PM
ohhh
that reminds me of someone..
He performed at MTV Live (canada) a few months ago.
He has a sort of 'techno' sound but uses only his guitar and he performs the lyrics.

I wish I could remember his name XD;

and lol Linux, sounds good to me ;D
I just use limewire anyways though.
can usually get better quality than youtube videos.

EpsilonX
06-17-2008, 02:32 PM
it is lol, wait til the music videos come out on youtube just download, convert, extract, and put it into your mp3 player or something lol, and best of all it is legal since all the softwares used are legal and youtube allows downloads of their videos

How do you download Youtube videos???

I NEED to know!

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 03:02 PM
How do you download Youtube videos???

I NEED to know!

look at the video you posted - directly under it there is a link that says "download..."

just use that lol - firefox also has a plugin for that, you'll have to google that or something

EpsilonX
06-17-2008, 03:23 PM
look at the video you posted - directly under it there is a link that says "download..."

just use that lol - firefox also has a plugin for that, you'll have to google that or something

I don't see it!

I have firefox is that why its not there

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I don't see it!

I have firefox is that why its not there

i use firefox too and its there for me and it isn't permission based - weird, cuz my test dummy account can't see it either

just google "youtube firefox download plugin" or something and come up with something - i'll try to get you a link if you cant find one

LemonRising
06-18-2008, 11:03 PM
I use UnPlug for Firefox. :E

Its good~

and and on the topic of firefox extensions, get adblock plus. Works charms.

Nerdy Knight
06-19-2008, 11:22 AM
That guy is pretty amazing. I'm not gonna lie. It reminds me of that August Rush movie. The kid in that movie slapped the guitar when he played it. I'm surprised the kid didn't freakin' break it after slapping that thing so hard. But yeah, that guy has some talent, definitely.