PDA

View Full Version : Some Good RPGs

cag67
06-16-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm a little picky when it comes to RPG games mostly because I prefer a the choice of a female main character, being that I am female (I know a little bit limiting in games).

Other than Morrowind and Oblivion games I haven't had time/found any other RPGs that have encaptured me to the point where I have to play for days.

Okay, so basically what other RPGs are really good? Because I don't feel like spending the money on a game just to be disappointed (and that's happened countless times to me).

jakncoke
06-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Suikenden for PS1 is really good...that's not the same type of RPG as Oblivion is though. Sacred 2 sounds damn close to Oblivion..that comes out further down the line though..sorry I can't give loads of examples but I'm not that big of a RPG gamer

Trunks
06-16-2008, 08:24 PM
Three new rpg's are coming out this year:

Tales of Vesperia

Infinite Undiscovery

Last Remnant

Those are all coming out for the xbox 360, I'm not sure for pc or ps3. What system are you looking at games for.

EpsilonX
06-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Some good RPG games? Well first off, the obvious. Final Fantasy games are almost always great picks. Since you're a girl you might like 8. It's a mix of a love story and an action game. It's also not that expensive. It's for PS1. Final Fantasy 13 comes out...well nobody really knows when, but the main character is female. That's for PS3

Parasite Eve is a survival horror/rpg where the lead is a female for ps1.

I can't think of any other rpgs where the main character is female or the story might appeal to a female.

Blackbird
06-21-2008, 09:34 PM
These three games is interesting, I might bought all three of these games and Tales have always was my favorite game. ^^

Tales of Vesperia
Infinite Undiscovery
Last Remnant

Shixx
06-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Try Xenosaga the main character is a Female and the story is awesome.
there is 3 Games the first one is great, 2nd one not so good, 3rd is very good.

Also Try Radiata Stories, the Main role is shared by both a male and a Female.

Blackbird
06-22-2008, 03:49 AM
Of course the 3rd game is good that becuase Square Enix have made that game beside Tales games have always been my favorite. I'm have been trying Xenosaga and it's awesome. :P

Vamp
06-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Well, if you're really a gamer that likes tough story lines, tricks, twists, moments of challenge/non-challenge, and most of all; betrayal, then I would recommend Guild Wars. Now for all of you who either think that it's not a worthwhile game due to it's one time fee, or it wouldn't be suited for a girl, there's no harm in trying it. You can even go for the trial if you'd like, but my girlfriend and many of her friends enjoy it, especially 'cause there's some sexy armor on the female characters :-D.

EpsilonX
06-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Of course the 3rd game is good that becuase Square Enix have made that game beside Tales games have always been my favorite. I'm have been trying Xenosaga and it's awesome. :P

the third game...xenosaga 3?

that's a namco game...

fishfight33
07-08-2008, 08:10 PM
ok heres a list of my funnest gaming experince

PC (FREE)

Maplestory
Runescape

PS2

Spartan total warrior

and i think there is 1 called pacman world 3...yea look it up its pretty fun and its not like the pacman classic its 3d and its awsome theres more to do then just eat balls

Scott
07-09-2008, 11:15 AM
What about Star Wars Knights of the old Republic? you can choose you gender in it.

Revan
07-15-2008, 06:09 PM
kotor is a good rpg as there are many things to do and discover but for me oblivion is the best so far due to the size of the land and every time you played something different is guarented to happen

Iceskater101
07-16-2008, 12:34 PM
kotor is a good rpg as there are many things to do and discover but for me oblivion is the best so far due to the size of the land and every time you played something different is guarented to happen

thats what scott said
yeah..
everyone said the main ones.