PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore endorses Obama

KittyCat72
06-17-2008, 06:50 AM
I was just watching the news and I heard Al Gore is endorsing Obama. I don't know much about it but it thought that was pretty cool. Now I want Obama to win more.:twitcy:

rukisuto
06-17-2008, 07:09 AM
I've always wanted Obama to win.
He's a great cadidate and I'm glad he kicked the crap out of Hillary, lol.

Is Hillary for sure running to be his vice?

KittyCat72
06-17-2008, 08:37 AM
I've always wanted him to win too... now I just want him to win MORE.

conman1000
06-17-2008, 09:02 AM
I've always wanted Obama to win.
He's a great cadidate and I'm glad he kicked the crap out of Hillary, lol.

Is Hillary for sure running to be his vice?

Hillary quit at the start of the month.

I don't think Al Gore means all that much, 1. He's democrat and sure to endorse Obama, and 2. I'm getting ticked off about him talking about this Global Warming thing.

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 11:09 AM
Al Gore waited until Hillary was out before he endorsed anyone lol, and at hillary's last speech all she did was talk about what she did and said little about obama - i say, sore loser!

Obama-mama

LemonRising
06-17-2008, 01:39 PM
lol al gore
he's turning into such a big joke.
he was clever to get on the global warming train though
people eat that **** up like fatkids and ice cream.

rukisuto
06-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Hillary quit at the start of the month.

I don't think Al Gore means all that much, 1. He's democrat and sure to endorse Obama, and 2. I'm getting ticked off about him talking about this Global Warming thing.

She quit everything?
I thought she just quit the president thing because more people were behind Obama, lol.

glenofimaal
06-17-2008, 05:43 PM
i'm more for McCain than Obama so i don't really care

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 07:23 PM
She quit everything?
I thought she just quit the president thing because more people were behind Obama, lol.

no lol, she dropped out as a democratic nomination - she had no chance after the last primary and i knew she didn't have a chance when she lost like 10 primaries in a row

she's still senator of NY

glenofimaal
06-17-2008, 07:27 PM
the polls show that 48% vote obama and 42% vote McCain

rukisuto
06-17-2008, 07:45 PM
no lol, she dropped out as a democratic nomination - she had no chance after the last primary and i knew she didn't have a chance when she lost like 10 primaries in a row

she's still senator of NY

Oh, I knew she was still senator.
I was just referring to the president stuff she was doing.
I don't feel like using correct terms when I talk about this political stuff, lol.

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Oh, I knew she was still senator.
I was just referring to the president stuff she was doing.
I don't feel like using correct terms when I talk about this political stuff, lol.

good enough explanation for me and yeah, that last sentence of mine was just an add on to the whole thing lol, thats why its in a paragraph of its own

GF Eric
06-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Way to go Obama. Also when i hit the bottom of this page a McCain ad was on. :confused1: WTF?!?!?!?!