PDA

View Full Version : i hate when...

ziG
01-15-2007, 03:04 PM
you go out to places now and you see groups of people taking pictures that you just KNOW are for myspace. i think thats so lame....

Twigz
01-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Yeah, and they announce it too..."Oh, I'm putting this on MySpace!"...sooooo annoying...

ziG
01-15-2007, 03:09 PM
the worst is when you have to get into one of those pictures, because its your friends doing it

LOL HAHAHA...sry i cracked myself up

LiNuX
01-15-2007, 03:16 PM
lol yea, its stupid, and those stupid poses they get into for the pics lol, its annoying, i know some myspace addicts lol

Twigz
01-15-2007, 03:17 PM
I just can't believe that they have the gall to put those into public viewing...where everyone can see them...forever!

aosmallan
01-16-2007, 09:20 AM
the worst is when you have to get into one of those pictures, because its your friends doing it

omgz0rZ that was hillarious! ... Well I guess it might have been if I understood what all the b*tching was about over people who like to take funny pictures and post them on a public place for their friends to see?

Man what are they thinking!? ... Being social and taking group pictures like that.... God forbid you might actually get stuck in a picture with your friends.... "HAHAHA LOL!"

diablo
01-16-2007, 12:27 PM
thats why i dont like myspace lol, people get too into it, too addicted, worse than game addiction :D

ziG
01-16-2007, 06:01 PM

omgz0rZ that was hillarious! ... Well I guess it might have been if I understood what all the b*tching was about over people who like to take funny pictures and post them on a public place for their friends to see?

Man what are they thinking!? ... Being social and taking group pictures like that.... God forbid you might actually get stuck in a picture with your friends.... "HAHAHA LOL!"

damn you took that real personal....

im only joking around relax

souljaa
01-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Omg..Yeah...Pisses me off so much..Wth...I'll stop now lol :/

aosmallan
01-17-2007, 06:16 AM

damn you took that real personal....

im only joking around relax

lol... Oh but you still think that taking pictures for myspace is "so lame"... That's all I'm rebutting. Making fun of you for laughing at yourself was just for kicks. harrrr

ziG
01-17-2007, 06:18 AM
your jus mad cause you prob do that **** like every weekend hahaha

aosmallan
01-17-2007, 06:27 AM
your jus mad cause you prob do that **** like every weekend hahaha

lol oh of course man! hell yeah!

But wrong!

- And you're just mad because you're not social enough to hang out with friends that want to have a lil fun n take a few pics along the way. -

- You're just mad because you don't do anything worth taking a picture of in your boring little life with your computer-nerd ass friends. -

Hopefully you understand the satire.

It's easy to stab at someone with a stupid comeback like that, a comeback that is more than likely wrong. But hey go for it.

Actually, try again.

ziG
01-17-2007, 04:00 PM
haha alright man ill leave myspace alone, clearly thats a very touchy topic for you.

listen, just so you know your assuming a hell of a lot about me over a joke i said about myspace. if i wasn't the kind of person i am i'd be more inclined to say **** you, but honestly i really dont care what your assuming about me over a JOKE.

im not TRYING to do anything here either, i was TRYING to make a topic joking on myspace a little but we've got some myspace warriors over here defending it with their lives. what exactly is it that YOUR trying to do here is what im trying to figure out because you clearly can't take a joke and your defending that **** like i just dissed your mother or something.

LiNuX
01-17-2007, 05:38 PM
lol no fighting kids, play it nice :)

aosmallan
01-18-2007, 10:58 PM
haha alright man ill leave myspace alone, clearly thats a very touchy topic for you.

listen, just so you know your assuming a hell of a lot about me over a joke i said about myspace. if i wasn't the kind of person i am i'd be more inclined to say **** you, but honestly i really dont care what your assuming about me over a JOKE.

im not TRYING to do anything here either, i was TRYING to make a topic joking on myspace a little but we've got some myspace warriors over here defending it with their lives. what exactly is it that YOUR trying to do here is what im trying to figure out because you clearly can't take a joke and your defending that **** like i just dissed your mother or something.

LOL you missed the satire.
You honestly missed it!

Made my day.

Don't worry Linux. You know me, always trying to cause a little controversy. ;)

I'll defend a ba topic I don't believe in for a rise, you know... things like John Kerry... the Atkins diet... and Linux being straight.

Keeps things alive lol. Anyway, off to play some pool and take some people's money at poker. Bback at 3 or 4, later aholes.. :-*

diablo
01-19-2007, 12:57 PM
wow u guys minding a little less rough ? lol, i know u want to create controversy but whats with the personal issues there lol

aosmallan
01-19-2007, 02:34 PM
wow u guys minding a little less rough ? lol, i know u want to create controversy but whats with the personal issues there lol

lol None. I combat general things, like closed-mindedness and ignorance... and ****ty insults haha. There's a lot of satire and reading-between-the-lines in my writing that a lot of people will never see. People can think what they want and speculate on what I actually believe or what I'm really defending... And I'll just sit back and smile.

Ooorgle!

ziG
01-19-2007, 04:12 PM
i didnt say anything personal to the guy...nor do i care to

nor do i care to read between the lines of his ****ty stupid posts either

hey guys, anyone post some myspace pics of you out in public places with friends, something we could joke on and laugh about a bit. i got a couple that ill post after others do.

aosmallan
01-19-2007, 04:52 PM
i didnt say anything personal to the guy...nor do i care to

nor do i care to read between the lines of his****ty stupid posts either

lol ****ty stupid. it's a new adjective.

Dude! That latest congressional bill was so ****ty stupid.

ooh Touchy, touchyy.

ziG
01-19-2007, 04:54 PM
shutup, plain and simple lol. get away from this thread if all your gonna do is keep startin **** with me.

just for your information id tear you a new asshole if i didnt have the slightest amount of respect for the staff of these forums.

Twigz
01-19-2007, 05:07 PM
I had to bleep you guys' cussin' out...there are other words to use, you know...we do have our differences, but that's what makes this world so diverse and great...hopefully that'll stop all this fighting; I hate people yelling at each other...

aosmallan
01-19-2007, 05:23 PM
shutup, plain and simple lol. get away from this thread if all your gonna do is keep startin **** with me.

just for your information id tear you a new asshole if i didnt have the slightest amount of respect for the staff of these forums.

:(

LiNuX
01-19-2007, 08:54 PM
ok topic closed -- creates too much controversy, i know u guys mean well by creating the controversy but this is too much now, cyber fighting can be bad -- did some cases on it, didnt turn out well