PDA

View Full Version : wtf...huge prison sentence or there is no justice

jakncoke
06-17-2008, 10:58 PM
A young girl whose lemonade stand was robbed of $17.50 chased the suspect into a nearby home and called police, who spent nearly an hour trying to coax the man into surrendering.

“The guy came up and was, like, ‘Give me your money,’” said Dominique Morefield, who was running the lemonade stand with a group of friends. “I was shocked. It was just my immediate reaction to chase after him.”
Story continues below ↓advertisement

Dominique dashed after the man who ran into a house, and then she called police. Officers eventually persuaded Steve Tryon, 18, to come outside after 45 minutes and arrested him on a preliminary felony charge of robbery.

Tryon was jailed and was scheduled to appear in court Tuesday. The Vigo County prosecutor’s office did not immediately know if he had an attorney.

“I didn't think anyone would come up to a lemonade stand and steal, that's really low,” 12-year-old Fred Erstine said.

The kids said they would continue to sell lemonade, but with an adult’s supervision.

Dude doesn't deserve life...I hope he has some priors and get's like 10 years

woot 2000th Post!!!

Trunks
06-17-2008, 11:02 PM
What was he thinking anyway? I mean wow you have to be messed up to steal from some kids. It's not like hes going to gain much. It's just 17:50 whats he going to do with that.

LiNuX
06-17-2008, 11:04 PM
rofl wow what an idiot, probably saw the low security and he ran from little girls - great work there bud

and congratz on the 2000th post :D

Kujo
06-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Well now thats just plain stupid. But 10 years?? I think 10 years for jacking 17.50 from a lemonade stand is a bit excessive. 2-3 i think would suffice. Unless he DOES have priors.. at which 4-5.

PS: GRATZ on 2k

rukisuto
06-18-2008, 07:10 AM
Well now thats just plain stupid. But 10 years?? I think 10 years for jacking 17.50 from a lemonade stand is a bit excessive. 2-3 i think would suffice. Unless he DOES have priors.. at which 4-5.

PS: GRATZ on 2k

I think jak said he's getting a life sentence as of now.
That's so completely ridiculous though.
That girl was an idiot for chasing him too.
He could have attacked her or something.

jakncoke
06-18-2008, 08:17 AM
I think jak said he's getting a life sentence as of now.
That's so completely ridiculous though.
That girl was an idiot for chasing him too.
He could have attacked her or something.

wat? no I didn't lol...I just want him to get an incredible sentence because he's a douche for doing that.

rukisuto
06-18-2008, 08:18 AM
wat? no I didn't lol...I just want him to get an incredible sentence because he's a douche for doing that.

Oh, lol.
Then I was definitely confused.
Excuse me and my inability to read :]

Dude doesn't deserve life

I thought you meant a life sentence, lol.

jakncoke
06-18-2008, 08:20 AM
rep for being such a goofball and not being able to read..lulz

Edit: maybe next time..lol..gotta spread it around

GF Eric
06-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Wow this should really be on Most Stupid Criminals.

"Reports say a man ran up to a lemonade stand and demanded money. He go the money and ran. The stand owner ran after him and in no case the suspect tried to ditch the stand owner. So he ran into a house and was caught 45 minutes later."

Reenactment here

"Now the bazaar thing was that the man was being chased by a little girl. He was a Stupid Criminal. Join us next week for a man who runs from the police only to jump into a cage full of rabid hungry chickens. See you next time on Most Stupid Criminals."

conman1000
06-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Wow, that guy is truly crazy.

Kiss
06-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I hope that was caught on tape, I'd love it.

Twigz
06-23-2008, 06:14 AM
Nice job loser, now you have a record at 18, with no hope of getting anywhere in your life, golf clap for you!

And 1G for me!!! :) (for the 2nd time)