PDA

View Full Version : Bikes?

nigec
01-15-2007, 05:43 PM
so are any of you guys into motorcycles?
i've been riding since i was 14 (on a Puch Max of all things!) then when i hit 16 i started riding on the roads and the rest is history!
i've a big adiction for the Yamaha FZR range and currently own a mint 1990 FZR1000R EXUP, before that a classic 1980 Z650. FZR600 and a FZR400
http://myspace-030.vo.llnwd.net/01145/03/09/1145969030_m.jpg

LiNuX
01-15-2007, 07:14 PM
yea i love bikes, road rash was one of my favorite motorcycle games lol, was addicted at one time, i did ride one before, not with a license tho lol, my dad had 2 in his lifetime, both looked hot, his last one he got into an accident and fractured his right leg lol, it sucked, i was young back then, he sold the bike after that and never rode one again, stuck to cars lol, i might buy one for myself in the future if i have the money to spend on it :)

Drake14
01-15-2007, 07:18 PM
haha - I love Road Rash!!! I think i still have it somewhere! :D

KittyCat72
01-15-2007, 07:22 PM
My dad has a motorcycle and I ride with him all the time! I can't really ride one by myself, so..............

nigec
01-15-2007, 07:36 PM
i've got the road rash game too somewhere lol
i must admit falling off isn't something i enjoy, it hurts! but luckily its been a long time since i had a really nasty one, and big bikes wth loads of plastic don't bounce very well, so try and keep it 2 wheels on the ground and shiny side up lol

LiNuX
01-15-2007, 07:43 PM
i've got the road rash game too somewhere lol
i must admit falling off isn't something i enjoy, it hurts! but luckily its been a long time since i had a really nasty one, and big bikes wth loads of plastic don't bounce very well, so try and keep it 2 wheels on the ground and shiny side up lol

i never fell of a motorcycle, i probably havent ridden them long enough for that lol, i rode like 5 or 6 times like 5 or 6 years ago on my uncles bike, but i have fallen of bicycles lol, wearing shorts and no helmet, i'll tell u, its not pretty

Drake14
01-15-2007, 07:46 PM
I fell off my bike on a gravel rode a few years ago...no helmet...wasn't pretty...pretty much the whole right side of my face was one big scab :/

LiNuX
01-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I fell off my bike on a gravel rode a few years ago...no helmet...wasn't pretty...pretty much the whole right side of my face was one big scab :/

ouch lol, i just hurt my leg badly lol, and my hands and elbow, my face was fine lol, i was like 12 yrs old when that happened, i was trying to do a jump with it, in the local park, they have this big gutter thing, it used to have water running through it, but they drained it out, so it was like a half pipe, it was cement, not wood, i tried to ride fast and jump off one of the sides into the street lol, back wheel caught the edge :(