PDA

View Full Version : Sports Betting Bets available again

conman1000
06-23-2008, 10:08 AM
We have some good games coming up for you, from the College world Series to New York vs. New York, including Euro 08. It's time to see who can earn some major cash!!
Edit: Also it's your choice to bet on the Georgia Fresno State game(The second one) That one is not guaranteed to happen, and by the time I would find out it really does happen, it is too late to put the game up. So, it's your choice to bet on that one.

LiNuX
06-23-2008, 10:09 AM
lol yay :D im betting on all of them, full of GFP now

i can't believe i forgot about the feature lol, or else i would have bugged you or something lol

wifi
06-24-2008, 11:16 AM
i bid on a few too lol, who bid so much on the yankees? lol like 500 in there now

Twigz
06-24-2008, 04:18 PM
That was moi, lol, I have brimming confidence in them :)

glenofimaal
06-24-2008, 04:20 PM
That was moi, lol, I have brimming confidence in them :)

lol the yankees arn't that good this year :twitcy:

they might not make the playoffs either:-P

Twigz
06-24-2008, 04:25 PM

Half the season's over; plenty of time to make up (although the Wang injury didn't help causes much).

conman1000
06-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Wow, the Yankees Mets game is going to have 600 GFP+ riding on it.

LiNuX
06-24-2008, 05:28 PM

they always crap up in the beginning half of the season and then end up going to the playoffs, they did it for like the past 8 years? lol, and mets are the opposite

conman1000
06-25-2008, 09:05 AM
Fresno State Beats Georgia, and whoever bet on Oakland is about 80 GFP richer.

GF Eric
06-25-2008, 10:11 AM
Oh yeah the last bet I did I lost 100gfp. I will bet on something I am sure of next time. Probably add in some bets in as well.

LiNuX
06-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Fresno State Beats Georgia, and whoever bet on Oakland is about 80 GFP richer.

lol i lost on both

meh...

GF Eric
06-25-2008, 11:24 AM
lol i lost on both

meh...

You got GFP coming out the Belshazzar. :laugh:

conman1000
06-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Single Greatest game ever.

Turkey vs. Germany, Turkey down 6 of it's main players.

21st minute: The Turkish miracle continues, as Lehamn for Germany misplays a ball and it falls into the back of the net.
26th Minute: But Germany says not so fast, Padolski crosses as Schweinsteiger puts the ball in the back of the net.
Halftime: Turkey 1 Germany 1
62nd minute: International TV feed cuts out due to lighting
66th minute: The international TV feed returns
75th minute: The feed cuts out again
79th minute: Germany scores on a bad play by the Turkish goalie Rustuu coming out as Germany heads the ball to the back of the net.
82nd minute: Feed comes back for 5 seconds and leaves again
85th minute: TURKISH DELIGHT!!!!! Turkey with some great soccer puts the ball in the back of the net (TV feed still gone)
86th minute: TV feed returns
89th minute: International feed cuts out again, U.S stays online.
89th mintue: GERMANY!!! GOAL!!!!!! The defense men Lahm, puts the ball in the back of the net!!!
89th minute: U.S feed cuts out.
93rd minuteL The game is over(The feed never returned)

glenofimaal
06-25-2008, 03:54 PM

21st minute: The Turkish miracle continues, as Lehamn for Germany misplays a ball and it falls into the back of the net.
26th Minute: But Germany says not so fast, Padolski crosses as Schweinsteiger puts the ball in the back of the net.
Halftime: Turkey 1 Germany 1
62nd minute: International TV feed cuts out due to lighting
66th minute: The international TV feed returns
75th minute: The feed cuts out again
79th minute: Germany scores on a bad play by the Turkish goalie Rustuu coming out as Germany heads the ball to the back of the net.
82nd minute: Feed comes back for 5 seconds and leaves again
85th minute: TURKISH DELIGHT!!!!! Turkey with some great soccer puts the ball in the back of the net (TV feed still gone)
86th minute: TV feed returns
89th minute: International feed cuts out again, U.S stays online.
89th mintue: GERMANY!!! GOAL!!!!!! The defense men Lahm, puts the ball in the back of the net!!!
89th minute: U.S feed cuts out.
93rd minuteL The game is over(The feed never returned)

so turkey won!!!:spinny:

conman1000
06-25-2008, 03:56 PM

No, I cut out everything bu the goals.
Germany 3 turkey 2

glenofimaal
06-25-2008, 03:58 PM
No, I cut out everything bu the goals.
Germany 3 turkey 2

all right :-(

all i care about is if russia wins so i get some gfp