PDA

View Full Version : Js-Designz

Joshuah
06-24-2008, 01:27 PM
Js-Designz (http://www.js-designz.com/) Erm... This is my site, we make 3D Games, Web Designing, Flash Designing, graphics (lol woo) erm layouts for like myspace, bebo and others =] and if you have any special request's I can try to do it, oh and use the Contact@Js-Designz.com email for prices, ect... =] Oh and you can advertise on my site too =] Thanks...
Ps: Flash version is more detailed ;-)

souljaa
06-24-2008, 01:34 PM
Nice site, did you make the template yourself? The flash entrence is pretty cool :)..Good luck with it.
K nvm I just saw the copyright at the bottom :P..Nice work :).

LiNuX
06-24-2008, 01:42 PM
looks cool, i remember u telling me about that lol, but i dont remember that layout or that domain

good work there, flash = ownage

Joshuah
06-24-2008, 01:45 PM
I've just bunged that basic Template in, but the flash one i've edited slightly =] lol I'm gonna change the basic one btw =] I'm not that on flash =], but I'm getting their, I only started to do it a few days ago =]

Samus-Fan
06-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Nice job on the layout!
When I finish my site, I'll advertise you in return for advertising me.
But I dunno when my site will be up and running, still trying to find someone good.

Joshuah
06-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Lol, want me to fix the boxes round the text on the site I made you or is that site useless? And my basic site, you can't read text (edited the theme to make it not ripped and can't find text colour bit of coding)

Riku-Nara
06-24-2008, 03:39 PM
The flash version is awesome.
Kinda alot of negative space though.
But i love the flash thing that happens when you scroll over the menu boxes.

Joshuah
06-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Lol, I love that too =] Feel free to ask for something you want :-P lol I'll send the price :-) rofl