PDA

View Full Version : Motorstorm Pacific Rift vids

jakncoke
06-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Deux vidéos commentées de Motorstorm Pacific Rift - Playstation 3 par Jeuxvideo.fr (http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/videos-commentees-motorstorm-pacific-rift-actu-145706.html)

I can't get them to buffer properly maybe you guys can. Anyways I like the first one..just didn't like paying 60 because they were lazy on content.

LiNuX
06-26-2008, 04:02 PM
its not just you - it loads and stuff but then freezes in a few seconds and i think its french which makes it less entertaining lol

i stopped after watching 10 seconds of it which took about a whole minute to buffer up and load up and freeze and buffer and freeze etc..

jakncoke
06-26-2008, 09:37 PM
before anyone asks, it's a PS3 exclusive, and before anyone says why/that's stupid...the dev Evolution..sold out to Sony.

LiNuX
06-26-2008, 09:44 PM
before anyone asks, it's a PS3 exclusive, and before anyone says why/that's stupid...the dev Evolution..sold out to Sony.

lol, its not stupid, just smart marketing - sony is trying to pull in people to buy the PS3 through exclusive games

jakncoke
06-26-2008, 09:50 PM
lol, its not stupid, just smart marketing - sony is trying to pull in people to buy the PS3 through exclusive games

Ya I know having a solid first party and not having to rely on 3rd party is a solid business sense...but just posting that cause I've run across those statements before.

Scott
06-28-2008, 12:48 PM
I can't wait for it, it's my second most wanted racing game right now after Midnight Club. I've been playing it a lot recently. It's really fun.