PDA

View Full Version : NBA draft

glenofimaal
06-25-2008, 04:31 PM
i think derrick rose will be the first pick and michael beasley will the second

Twigz
06-25-2008, 06:59 PM
i think derrick rose will be the first pick and michael beasley will the second

The Bulls need to take this pick and use it; these two players are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities; for them, anyway.

glenofimaal
06-26-2008, 07:09 AM
The Bulls need to take this pick and use it; these two players are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities; for them, anyway.

i'm starting to think that the bulls will get beasely instead of rose:confused1:

jakncoke
06-26-2008, 09:18 PM
seeing as your apparently blind and couldn't see my thread I'll extend my thoughts into this thread. Glad we took Rose and now we need to move Hinrich to another position as we'll never going anywhere with him at PG, we need to trade Gordon as well because he is just to streaky. Now on to the draft my here is some random info I picked up while watching the first 26 or so picks.

4. SEA -- Russell Westbrook- dunno about anyone else but I think this is high

6. NYK -- Danilo Gallinari--high as well

8. MIL -- Joe Alexander- shocked tbh..thought he was a late first.

12. SAC -- Jason Thompson- first Rider player ever selected in the first

20 Charlotte Bobcats (from Denver) Alexis Ajinca, Center, France..average 5 pts 5 rebounds last season...guess stretching on potential

27 New Orleans Darrell Arthur, Forward, Kansas- reason he fell so far is because of a kidney condition

2 deals to be posted.

Bucks get Richard Jefferson
Nets get Yi Jianlin and Bobby Simmons

The Portland Trail Blazers have verbally agreed to a deal that will send the rights to Brandon Rush, Jarrett Jack and Josh McRoberts to the Indiana Pacers for the rights to Jerryd Bayless and Ike Diogu, according to a Blazers source.

glenofimaal
06-27-2008, 07:04 AM
there's maybe a treade for mayo for love + lots of players from both teams

conman1000
06-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Yeah Mayo for Love and a whole lot of other players.

jakncoke
06-27-2008, 01:48 PM
darrell arthur was traded 3 times and was the property of 4 teams