PDA

View Full Version : Jean Lewitz's Academy For The Powered (JLAP)

Kiss
06-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Introduction

Welcome to the Academy. At your birth, you had oddly been given a power. Some children were dumped on the streets while others lived in luxury and fame. But most off all, you have access to another world. The ignored world, described in faiytales

Plot
The big mean government wants the gifted away from others, especially the uneducated. So you've been carted off to JLAP some were happy, others upset. You shall begin you education now.

Please fill this form to begin

Name:
Power:
Appearance:
Strength:

Characters

Name: Abi Luo
Power: All control of Ice and Water
Appearance: Long white blond her below her waist, Ice colored robes, pale skin.
Strength: Max

Name: Maxis
Power: Controls electricity
Appearance: 5'8, med-length black hair like this (http://www.fashionshanty.com/images/emo/emo_hair.jpg), very light colored skin but not pale, green eyes. Always wears skinny jeans and short-sleeve button-down shirts.
Strength: High.
Other: Quick thinker, very agile.

-Abi was sitting on the beach wondering who the new students would be-

EpsilonX
06-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Name: Maxis
Power: Controls electricity
Appearance: 5'8, med-length black hair like this (http://www.fashionshanty.com/images/emo/emo_hair.jpg), very light colored skin but not pale, green eyes. Always wears skinny jeans and short-sleeve button-down shirts.
Strength: High.
Other: Quick thinker, very agile.

---------------------------

Maxis takes a few steps forward and swings his head in a way that brushes his hair out of his eyes. He scans the area, looking for anyone that he could connect with. After a minute or so, he gives up hope and sits down on a bench, head in hands.

"Why did this happen to me? Why me?

He looks back up and notices a girl sitting on the beach. He stares in disbelief, and lets out a slight gasp.

"She's beautiful...

Maxis sighs, then makes his way over to the girl on the beach.

Maxis: *scratching the back of his neck* "umm...hi! I'm new here...

No response. He begins to blush slightly.

Maxis: My name is Maxis! W-what's yours?

Kiss
06-28-2008, 07:03 AM
"Oh hi! I'm Abi. I've been here awhile.. Guessing your new?"

EpsilonX
07-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Maxis nods.

Maxis: Yeah, I just said that.

He giggles.

Maxis: So um...why are you just sitting here...on the beach...?

Kiss
07-01-2008, 02:24 PM
"I don't have anything to do. My freind got killed in an accident so I'm alone, the beach is soothing the pain."

GamaGirl
06-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Name: Snitchy (Gnome)
Power: Fire Mage (Controls Fire)
Appearance: Short and Bubbly, with bright pink hair. She seems distant, although friendly.
Strength: Intelligence.

---------

Snitchy sits off to the side, a book in her hand. She pushes her glasses up her face, past her freckles and back to where they should be. The book is titled "Anti-sematic Quadtic Algorithims for Kids", and she seems very interested in it, not noticing her surroundings. Her bright pink hair lies flat against her neck, where a silver necklace lay. The emblem on the pendent of royalty, any gnome would know. She bore from the house of Bovio. She scratched her nose quietly, murmering to herself as she read.