PDA

View Full Version : Do you golf a lot

glenofimaal
06-26-2008, 04:13 PM
i do it once or twice a year

and am actually pretty good

LiNuX
06-26-2008, 04:28 PM
i've never been golfing although I'd like to go - i dont like playing those golf video games, far less fun than the real thing (i am assuming)

Trunks
06-26-2008, 05:12 PM
I golf maybe once a week in the summer. Its alright I couldn't go out every day and do it though.

Iceskater101
06-26-2008, 08:58 PM
I have been golfing once and the problem is i get really angry! because i hit it and the ball doesnt go that far or i hit it but it goes in the water or in the sand

LiNuX
06-26-2008, 09:04 PM
I have been golfing once and the problem is i get really angry! because i hit it and the ball doesnt go that far or i hit it but it goes in the water or in the sand

lol, just practice, you'll get better (i think)

swing like a baseball bat if you have to lol

Trunks
06-26-2008, 09:06 PM
lol, just practice, you'll get better (i think)

swing like a baseball bat if you have to lol

Most of the time the harder you swing. The less likely you are to get it accurately. It's best to just swing smoothly.

LiNuX
06-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Most of the time the harder you swing. The less likely you are to get it accurately. It's best to just swing smoothly.

yeah, i've been told that a lot but sometimes you can get lucky, 50% chance of getting it accurate because you either get it right or you don't

Trunks
06-26-2008, 09:10 PM
yeah, i've been told that a lot but sometimes you can get lucky, 50% chance of getting it accurate because you either get it right or you don't

I wouldn't say 50%. I can hit the ball almost all the time, but if I swing really hard. It either sways to the left or i hit the bottom of the ball and it just goes 100ft in air.

LiNuX
06-26-2008, 09:11 PM
I wouldn't say 50%. I can hit the ball almost all the time, but if I swing really hard. It either sways to the left or i hit the bottom of the ball and it just goes 100ft in air.

lol, probably not keeping your club straight on the swing, probably pulling it without noticing - it happens

lol i sound like an expert even though i have 0 exp with this

Trunks
06-26-2008, 09:20 PM
lol, probably not keeping your club straight on the swing, probably pulling it without noticing - it happens

lol i sound like an expert even though i have 0 exp with this

Yea I know that lol. My point was its hard to keep it straight when you swing hard. = )

rukisuto
06-26-2008, 09:23 PM
I just go to the driving range.
I don't really have the patience to play the game.
My dad does all the time though.
His job is to take his customers golfing, lol.

glenofimaal
06-27-2008, 07:01 AM
i've never been golfing although I'd like to go - i dont like playing those golf video games, far less fun than the real thing (i am assuming)

i'm not a big fan of those kind of video games either

Eric
06-27-2008, 10:41 AM
I wanna try it happy gilmore style someday :p

conman1000
06-27-2008, 01:37 PM
In the spring I had golf matches 1 or twice a week.

Now I go 1 once a week 2 at the most.

Scott
06-28-2008, 12:14 PM
I never play real golf or the rubbish games.

Twigz
06-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Never played golf and I don't think I will, unless I get rich one day and retire to Florida or some other resort destination.

Kujo
07-01-2008, 05:52 AM
I've never played GOLF.. persay... but I do Putt-Putt on the regular! You take me to a course where the 18th hole has a Windmill in front of it and I'm golden!

On a side-note, I LOVE playing Tigerwoods '08! Soo much fun trash talking your buddy when he shanks it to the left right into the water hazard. And the best part is, you can play in your underwear while drinking a beer instead of funny pants and a hat in the hot sun with a beer.

rukisuto
07-01-2008, 08:00 AM
I've never played GOLF.. persay... but I do Putt-Putt on the regular! You take me to a course where the 18th hole has a Windmill in front of it and I'm golden!

On a side-note, I LOVE playing Tigerwoods '08! Soo much fun trash talking your buddy when he shanks it to the left right into the water hazard. And the best part is, you can play in your underwear while drinking a beer instead of funny pants and a hat in the hot sun with a beer.

What putt-putt do you go to that allows you in with just underwear on? lol.