PDA

View Full Version : Mario Party 8 (Wii)

souljaa
06-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Okay so I made my brother buy this for me, thinking it would be amazing on the Wii because it was amazing on the N64. The games were amazing, and it was really fun to play with a bunch of friends.
Anyways, I started playing, and guys, personally, it was the worse 50$ I ever made my brother spend. It's so bad, it's not even fun, and the games are so stupid.
Did anyone else try it on the Wii?
I suggest not, it's pretty much a waste of money.

Trunks
06-28-2008, 11:29 AM
My cousin has a wii, and has one of the Mario party's not sure which one. We played it for about 5 minutes and I told him to put Zelda back in.....

souljaa
06-28-2008, 11:30 AM
My cousin has a wii, and has one of the Mario party's not sure which one. We played it for about 5 minutes and I told him to put Zelda back in.....

Seriously lol..I put it in, played for liek 10 minutes trying all the games, and just gave up...I should've returned it and bought something else...Oh well..Super Smash Bros FTW.

LiNuX
06-28-2008, 11:38 AM
lol, i haven't played this game and dont even have the wii so i dont have to worry about your warnings (not yet at least)

well happy to know you learned from your mistakes lol - i think they had demos for this game, could have gotten those and checked before buying lol

KittyCat72
06-28-2008, 11:55 AM
I don't like the newer Mario Party games.... they are based on luck not skill. I started to play one and I was in the Wii and all of a sudden something landed on my bank and took my stars. I liked them better when you won by being good at the game... not lucky.

Scott
06-28-2008, 03:17 PM
There is too many of these games!. If you stop buying them they'll stop making them.

EpsilonX
06-28-2008, 07:38 PM
There is too many of these games!. If you stop buying them they'll stop making them.

It's too bad that "stop buying they'll stop making them" doesn't really work.

Scott
06-28-2008, 08:14 PM
It's too bad that "stop buying they'll stop making them" doesn't really work.

Yeah because stupid parents who think there kids like all Mario games will still buy them.

rukisuto
06-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Don't have a Wii to play any of the games.
But I can imagine I wouldn't like more than half the games for the Wii anyways.

Iceskater101
06-30-2008, 08:53 PM
really? I have played this game and I thought it was ok.. i didnt think it was the best but I thought it was fun

alpha
07-02-2008, 08:52 AM
so whats wrong with the game? is it childish?

Eric
07-02-2008, 12:23 PM
They have made too many of the mario party's imo.. they have run out of ideas

Samus-Fan
07-02-2008, 12:31 PM
N64:
Mario Party was ok
Mario Party 2 was one of the best games I have ever played, and still do
Mario Party 3 was ok
GC:
Mario Party 5 sucked
Mario Party 7 sucked
Haven't played 8. It seems that they got it just right for 2, then got worse from there.

Kujo
07-02-2008, 05:37 PM
I've never played before.. and I don't feel like doing research on it so, what the hell is it about?

rukisuto
07-02-2008, 05:43 PM
I've never played before.. and I don't feel like doing research on it so, what the hell is it about?

It's just a game full of mini games you play.
The point is to go around the game board a certain number of times or to win so many mini games.
It's like a virtual game board with mario characters.

Kujo
07-02-2008, 05:53 PM
I'd rather play Monopoly with a stripper!

El3mentGamer
07-02-2008, 10:07 PM
trust me this games not as bad as souljaa says... the mini games are wayy better, aswell as the graphics...

souljaa
07-02-2008, 11:34 PM
trust me this games not as bad as souljaa says... the mini games are wayy better, aswell as the graphics...

Lol well compared to Mario Party 2 and 3...I found it pretty horrible. Nothing addictive, but that's just me.

LiNuX
07-02-2008, 11:49 PM
I'd rather play Monopoly with a stripper!

why would you play video games when you have that lol

well anyone remember the crash bandicoot games i believe - reminds me of how you guys described mario party

maybe its just me, but i used to play that on my PS1 with a bunch of mini games in there, was fun

Kujo
07-03-2008, 09:11 AM
why would you play video games when you have that lol

well anyone remember the crash bandicoot games i believe - reminds me of how you guys described mario party

maybe its just me, but i used to play that on my PS1 with a bunch of mini games in there, was fun

1) THATS MY FREAKING POINT! if I had a stripper to play monopoly with.. i wouldn't need video games. And its not just monopoly. I also enjoy nude twister whilst covered in baby oil:eek1:

2) I LOVED the original Crash Bandicoot games. Sooo much fun!

El3mentGamer
07-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Lol well compared to Mario Party 2 and 3...I found it pretty horrible. Nothing addictive, but that's just me.

well 8 aint dat bad ... interactions wwaayy better... “cant beat the classics”