PDA

View Full Version : My First Sig Attempt..

souljaa
01-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Alright guys..Here's my first ever sig....So don't be tooooo harsh :P.
Here it is.
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9852/tisiggytry1agamersforumif7.jpg

Drake14
01-17-2007, 05:46 AM
Not bad for your first attempt.

I'm not positive on what good qualities should be in a sig so i can't really help ya :/

But nice job! ;D

souljaa
01-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Not bad for your first attempt.

I'm not positive on what good qualities should be in a sig so i can't really help ya :/

But nice job! ;D

Thanks a lot Drake :D...I'm tryna make a border now though..Maybe it'll look a bit better.

LiNuX
01-17-2007, 05:45 PM
looks good for first one, my first one was just text lol, it wasnt that good, ur text is just a certain font, add some effects to it, use another font, this one is choppy, believe it or not, that was the first type of font i tried to use lol, and u just brushed all over lol, try to get some new grunge brushes and practice, u'll get there :D plenty of time in the world

souljaa
01-17-2007, 05:47 PM
looks good for first one, my first one was just text lol, it wasnt that good, ur text is just a certain font, add some effects to it, use another font, this one is choppy, believe it or not, that was the first type of font i tried to use lol, and u just brushed all over lol, try to get some new grunge brushes and practice, u'll get there :D plenty of time in the world

Alright, Thanks a lot! for the tips Linux :D.

LiNuX
01-17-2007, 05:49 PM
np, remember to go to pixel2life.com -- tutorialized.com -- pslover.com -- and ur friend -- GOOGLE ;D, great tutorials there for new methods and tricks

souljaa
01-17-2007, 05:50 PM
np, remember to go to pixel2life.com -- tutorialized.com -- pslover.com -- and ur friend -- GOOGLE ;D, great tutorials there for new methods and tricks

Haha..Yup..Will do. THanks again, appreciate it.

diablo
01-19-2007, 12:49 PM
better than my first one, which is nothing lol :) good luck getting ur skills up, practice will help gain all skills

souljaa
01-19-2007, 04:42 PM
better than my first one, which is nothing lol :) good luck getting ur skills up, practice will help gain all skills

Yup, hopefully I'll get better. Thanks Diablo.

wifi
02-10-2007, 08:32 PM
looks kind of dull, no offense of course, i mean, i cant say anything lol, i cant even make one :( but good luck getting better :D