PDA

View Full Version : New Game :: Holy Cow

LiNuX
06-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Well a cow game was requested and this is a funny cow came. It is called "Holy Cow" where you are a cow angel blessing people on earth.

Use your mouse to control the cow and grab the blessings and click to let go to meet the requirements of the people below. You must meet them all quickly otherwise they commit suicide because you have failed them, and you lose points for that. If you grant the wrong blessing, you also lose points.

More instructions can be found in game.

Click here to play Holy Cow Now (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=186)

Enjoy Holy Cow!

~LiNuX

Samus-Fan
06-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Fun until after level 3. Then it is the same thing over and over. I quit because I was bored

LiNuX
06-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Fun until after level 3. Then it is the same thing over and over. I quit because I was bored

well there is a time limit for each level and the blessings get more demanding lol

i got too into this game and played like 20 mins but yeah, it is repetitive, but hey, someone wanted a cow game *cough*epsilon*cough*

Scott
06-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Sounds like an interesting game. But couldn't you find a game were you have to kill and/or abduct cows?

rukisuto
06-28-2008, 10:41 PM
So, I officially suck at this game.
lol.

It's pretty fun though :]

LiNuX
06-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Sounds like an interesting game. But couldn't you find a game were you have to kill and/or abduct cows?

haven't seen any but i'll see of other cow games later lol

EpsilonX
06-29-2008, 03:15 PM
well there is a time limit for each level and the blessings get more demanding lol

i got too into this game and played like 20 mins but yeah, it is repetitive, but hey, someone wanted a cow game *cough*epsilon*cough*

=D

So i was playing and gonna beat your score, but i accidentally clicked something and it changed the page

Eric
06-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Lol, interesting game :p