PDA

View Full Version : New Game :: National Treasure Pinball

LiNuX
06-28-2008, 03:42 PM
A pinball game was requested and it has been found. The theme is National Treasure and trust me, this is the best compatible pinball game i found. I have found other such as 7up pinball and that was just crappy and I was not able to find one that comes default with Windows XP, i am assuming its a bit more complicated than flash.

But anyway, the pinball game request has been filled. Use your left and right arrow keys to move those things to bounce the ball back upwards, and use the down arrow key to launch the pinball.

Click here to play NT Pinball Now (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=187)

Pay per play is 0.50 GFP as always with a raising jackpot.

Enjoy the game!

~LiNuX

Samus-Fan
06-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Great game!
Pinball is such a classic. Gotta be in every arcade!
Thanks LiNuX!

LiNuX
06-28-2008, 05:56 PM
no problem, enjoy it - i only tested it out a little cuz i had to step out for a few minutes lol

did you know this is the first game in our arcade beginning with the letter "N"? Its weird, well it should be just pinball but the theme there makes all the difference lol

Scott
06-28-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm going to try it now. I can play arcade games on this but it wont save my scores?

LiNuX
06-28-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm going to try it now. I can play arcade games on this but it wont save my scores?

thats probably a browser issue, not all browsers will realize a flash game telling it to go to another page - happens if u use proxies and im assuming happens if u use any non-pc browsers

conman1000
07-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Bit late, but yay for new games.