PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid? Bwahhaha

younging94
06-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Got MGS4 yesterday (thought i would try it out...turned out to be one of the best story lines ever...Thanks Jak...)

My brother completed it, 100% in 20 hours

Woot??

It really is a great game...i cried (manly cry) at the end...it was truly beautiful ;(

Scott
06-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Don't say anything about the end!. I've only played the first level becase I've mostly been playin' GTA4 lately.

younging94
06-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Lol, dont worry...i wont =P

And booo, give up GTA4, it loses interest after the story >_>, always fun going on a killing spree every once in a while though =o

EpsilonX
06-28-2008, 07:29 PM

And booo, give up GTA4, it loses interest after the story >_>, always fun going on a killing spree every once in a while though =o

I started a new game on hard so now i'm playing through again to get all the weapons + understand the story better.

I think i'm the only person on earth that didn't like the final boss.

Scott
06-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Don't tell me the end of GTA either!... Lol I keep on going killing crazy in the subway. So, I've not finished it either. I've passed the 3 leaf clover mission and unlocked the 3rd island.

jakncoke
06-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Got MGS4 yesterday (thought i would try it out...turned out to be one of the best story lines ever...Thanks Jak...)

My brother completed it, 100% in 20 hours

Woot??

It really is a great game...i cried (manly cry) at the end...it was truly beautiful ;(

good ps3 owner now I'll add you...also btw if you guys didn't PS3 friends list cap increased from 50 to 100

ya fun times except they took a lot of the fun out though...too much realism..I hope the next is more arcadey like previous installments.

Nuthreads
07-18-2008, 11:46 AM
I loved MGS4, but man i thought the ending should have stopped half way through just before the soap opera bit kicked in. Just so i dont spoil the ending.