PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about creating a championship of UEFA EURO 2008?

jedi_bg
07-01-2008, 07:00 AM
Hello everybody! These days, after the european champinoship finally ended, I thought of the idea to make a championship of the game and see how the virtual results will compare to the real(Will Spain win in the game too :)). Depends on the count of people that would like to play to decide if we will play finals only or a whole championship, with qualifications. I can develop a website for registration, statistics and so on, but let first see if there will be interested people. Everyone, who wants to play have just to write a new post, but also providing the information about the preffered team, he probably will want to play with. Follow this topic for further details :).

rukisuto
07-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Wouldn't this be like Fantasy Football.. except with soccer?

jedi_bg
07-01-2008, 08:28 AM
I do not understand your question. This will be a tournament among gamers of the UEFA EURO 2008 Game of EA SPORTS. I also do not know what fantasy football is.

LiNuX
07-01-2008, 10:20 AM
it is like fantasy football but it isn't like fantasy football lol - i think he is talking about votes to see which team would have won by popularity and he tried to post a link - and we don't have too many soccer fans on here but you can make your own thread in the sports section with a poll but other than that you can't post a link, not yet

jedi_bg
07-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Lol, guys, haven't you played UEFA EURO 2008 - THE GAME, produced by EA? Well, I see that you haven't. I am organizing a tournament between people, a tournament on this game, not anything different. I do not know why you have switched off the function for links, so that I can provide you with a link to the game as a result from my opinion that you haven't heard of this game. This opinion is based on the previous two posts, that were very far away from the real purpose of this thread.

LiNuX
07-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Lol, guys, haven't you played UEFA EURO 2008 - THE GAME, produced by EA? Well, I see that you haven't. I am organizing a tournament between people, a tournament on this game, not anything different. I do not know why you have switched off the function for links, so that I can provide you with a link to the game as a result from my opinion that you haven't heard of this game. This opinion is based on the previous two posts, that were very far away from the real purpose of this thread.

oh its a game? lol i haven't played it, haven't even heard of it, i thought u were talking about some sort of league, my mistake

Scott
07-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Ooooh Your making a tourney of the game. Well I doubt many people on here have it and I doubt many more people will buy it now it's over.

BTW what's fantasy football???