PDA

View Full Version : Age of Conan Leveling Guide sponsored link

meepster
07-01-2008, 08:38 AM
As a long time visitor to this forum, I think it's amazing that a sponsored link is the thing that has caused me to register and create my first thread.
I have recently started playing Age of Conan heavily and after getting my first character to 80 I started to look for a guide to make it faster when I did my next characters. I saw 2 or 3 including the one that has now been linked from this site, but wasn't sure which one to go for until you put it up on the right hand side of the site.
I just thought I would try it out anyway since it's not that much money out of my earnings, and I'm glad I did. I'm really impressed with the quality of it and it seems like it's really going to help me, so I'd like to say thanks for the helpful link.

The link has also got you another regular forum member! I'd like to introduce myself as Craig, and as stated I play Age of Conan exclusively. Hoping to get to know you guys well now I've finally joined!

LiNuX
07-01-2008, 10:15 AM
welcome to the forum :) thanks for supporting gamers forum - let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer

enjoy!

rukisuto
07-01-2008, 10:23 AM
I was afraid this was a spam thread from the title, lol.

I'm glad to see you've joined the forum!
Welcome aboard; read the rules and have fun :]

Samus-Fan
07-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!
Glad that we helped you out.
Just read the rules and the FAQ and you'll do fine.
See you around!

diablo
07-01-2008, 12:16 PM
hey welcome to gamers forum, thought it was spam by the title too lol, glad i was wrong

KittyCat72
07-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Welcome! The title threw me off too... thought it was spam.

wifi
07-02-2008, 05:30 PM
hey welcome to the forum, enjoy :-p