PDA

View Full Version : New Look New Runescape

GF Eric
07-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Well if you haven't already visited runescape, it has a whole new look to it. It has been revamped and there is more to love about it. The graphics have been bumped up as well. So check it out.

Trunks
07-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Well if you haven't already visited runescape, it has a whole new look to it. It has been revamped and there is more to love about it. The graphics have been bumped up as well. So check it out.

Java updated. There for making available better graphics. Runescape probably has better graphics then any other java typed game. Runescape has years of countless scripts in it to make it what it is.

Samus-Fan
07-01-2008, 10:25 AM
The graphics may be good, but they ruined the game itself.
No more Wilds
No more PKing
When a player dies, you can't pick up his items
"Graves"
Bounty Hunting
"Fair" Trades
Set Prices

Oh, don't get me started. I used to love Runescape, but when Jagex refused to give me my password back, I got mad. I made a new account and then they ruined the game itself.

EpsilonX
07-01-2008, 11:56 AM
The graphics may be good, but they ruined the game itself.
No more Wilds
No more PKing
When a player dies, you can't pick up his items
"Graves"
Bounty Hunting
"Fair" Trades
Set Prices

Oh, don't get me started. I used to love Runescape, but when Jagex refused to give me my password back, I got mad. I made a new account and then they ruined the game itself.

So what if you wanna get rid of all your stuff? You can't just give it away?

This is freaking stupid.

Shixx
07-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Yep Jagex screwed themselves. *claps* Congrats Jagex Congrats.

Samus-Fan
07-01-2008, 02:48 PM
So what if you wanna get rid of all your stuff? You can't just give it away?

This is freaking stupid.

Yea, you can't just give someone a gift, or get rid of all your stuff. You can't drop trade, And all the items have set prices

GF Eric
07-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Yea, you can't just give someone a gift, or get rid of all your stuff. You can't drop trade, And all the items have set prices

That and Pking are the only things I am mad about. When I was suppose to be a member a few of my friends (who quit because of Pking and Fair Trading) where suppose to give me a bunch of stuff like dragon, coins, those treasure trail prizes. But no they couldn't so now I am out of luck. Also I threw a second Grad party in my house (which has been rated a Killer Pad to Party) I was suppose to get some high priced planks but I couldn't accept them without forking over my own money.

Also if you want to get rid of your stuff for everyone else to get, you need to do it at the Folly Party Room. And if the items are over like 50k every bank person in Runescape starts saying how much and when the drop will happen. Then you get a wave of people who tele all the way across the map so they can get in the drop. When that happens people start lagging out (myself included) cause apparently the guy who is on Dial Up slows everyone else down.

A third thing is PKing. As soon as I was a high enough player I was going to go PKing. I decided to take a month off so I missed the Christmas Party and my chance to PK some helpless noobs. NOW I see there are rev's all around that have the ability of a god sort of say.

They can:

Walk through walls
Attack from out of range where you can't see them
Regain there HP if they are low
Steal you away from other fights
Freeze you for 20 seconds
Range the heck out of you with high hits
Smarter then any NPC in the game
Stick Around for an Hour at the Most in an Area
Be a Lvl 73 Hob Rev and Beat a Lvl 130 player
Melee you with a double digit barely missing every hit.

So as you can see I can rant about this so much cause before the Update of DOOM, I had it made with free gifts and a lot of friends who would be on (ranging in the 50's). Now I only have a few on (less then 10) at one time.

Now the new RS HD you need a graphics card for a still Java Based Game. WTF what if you got a computer that can't be upgraded or you are a mem who wants to try beta? Well try the lower version that lags you out or loses your connection every 10 second and freezes the screen for gawd knows how long only to end up on the log in screen with all the freakin buttons frozen as well.

Rant Done WTF Runescape shape up with the stuff I talked about above and maybe you can get those and its on the main page (130 Million Accounts) which about 2 million where bots and 8 million where double accounts plus the high number was probably the people who played classic Runescape (Not Even a Million).

EpsilonX
07-02-2008, 05:48 PM

so you can't give somebody a bargain if you have excess of a certain item?

dude thats dumb. lets email them and say "you guys suck"

omgodzilla10
04-05-2009, 04:12 AM
The new RuneScape is okay. But the Trade Limit is dumb.

snake1k1
05-18-2010, 03:09 AM
Lol I agree with Godzilla, I hope they should remove this system of trade limit !

GrandMoff
05-18-2010, 06:27 PM
I have seen the revamped graphics. They are pretty and all, but it does not change the fact Jagex placed a trade limit on all trades.

Alfouginn
06-09-2010, 09:24 AM
i will admit its been long enough in the waiting that they came out with new graphics

M1xicanBoyy
06-27-2011, 10:02 PM
i actually dont like it as well as it was old :P

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 05:06 AM
The new Runescape look is alright, I preferred the older version back in 2005-07 I think, I've played the newest version and its kind of annoying that you can battle people unless you are in a PVP world. My account is Psychotray (obviously), feel free to add me, I might hop on Runescape later tonight I think, just to play it again and check up.

Slay
07-02-2011, 12:14 PM
The new Runescape look is alright, I preferred the older version back in 2005-07 I think, I've played the newest version and its kind of annoying that you can battle people unless you are in a PVP world. My account is Psychotray (obviously), feel free to add me, I might hop on Runescape later tonight I think, just to play it again and check up.

We should join servers. :O
I will try to get on later tonight also.
Username:
Slay Lolop

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 12:33 PM
We should join servers. :O
I will try to get on later tonight also.
Username:
Slay Lolop

Ohk, sure thing :), Keep in mind I cant join a member world because im not a member (a gold membership or whatever it is), My username is: Psychotray :laugh1:

Slay
07-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Ohk, sure thing :), Keep in mind I cant join a member world because im not a member (a gold membership or whatever it is), My username is: Psychotray :laugh1:

Who pays for games. ^_^
I haven't played since 08 and worked my way to level 20 or sumtin

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Im level 27, I barely play though ahaha, and same thing about the ''Not paying for games'', paying sucks, especially for electronic games.