PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2006, I need help!

tonykongo
01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Hey!
I'm kinda stuck in dynasty mode (nhl 2006), cause I can't figure out how to "obtain the #1 overall draft pick". :-\
I have to complete that task or get kicked as GM. But I don't know how to do it, can anyone help me out pls ???

LiNuX
01-18-2007, 06:27 PM
dam i wish i could help, i dont play nhl games lol, im sure there is someone else in here that should know, i'll try to find out for u, and welcome to the forum since thats ur first post

tonykongo
01-19-2007, 05:36 PM
well thanx anyway! :) I think I've found a solution though, we'll see after the playoffs..

LiNuX
01-19-2007, 08:48 PM
well thanx anyway! :) I think I've found a solution though, we'll see after the playoffs..

yea just save the game, i couldnt find anything on gamefaqs either, nobody put up a tutorial on that :(

wallDawg
01-19-2007, 10:10 PM
since nhl 06 is unforgiving... since its francnhise is so intriguing the.... fact trading is bogus no wonder your stuck but the key is, make an offer to the team (with the #1 Pick) that you know damn well u dont wanna see, but they will accept, probobly a top dawg and a 2nd pick if not 2 stars for the #1, you want that pick u need to cough up old star talent to get it, simple. Only reason to get #1's is to start over, because normally taking some1's #1 is not fair in the world of sports cuzz losing teams earn the right for the picks, so you get over the love u have for the players u have and start getting rid of em for the #1's... it works in several ways... u can trade 2 stars then... do it again with 2 more, get #1's like that but remmeber nhl draft is risky, its not like nba, the common #1 pick is hidden their grades are wack, better of trading all your hopes for young talent u know already in the nhl, and since crosby and ovechksin or not in 06, tough luck just tust me trade what u can to get #1, but dont be surpised the draft outcome, as bad as it may be.. Good Luck.