PDA

View Full Version : Weird but True VIII

Twigz
01-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Zookeepers in Arkansas should have let an escaped chimp continue her housekeeping work before knocking her out.

Judy began expertly cleaning the toilet in a service area of the Little Rock Zoo after getting free from her cage.

"Her technique was good enough to make me think she must have done it before," said primate keeper Ann Rademacher.

In fact, Judy had been a pet before coming to the zoo and probably learned domestic duties then.

------------------

A special sale of a video game led to a nerd melee outside a German store.

Three geeks got "pwned" - techie lingo for beaten badly - and were hospitalized after store windows were shattered and furniture busted in the rampage at a shop in Cologne.

The fracas broke out after the store ran out of "World of Warcraft."

------------------

A sleepy Chinese newsstand owner has come up with a novel solution - an alarm duck.

Every time the man dozes off, the duck quacks to wake him up. It also stands on a chair, takes money from customers and "hands" them newspapers and magazines.

The man, whose newsstand is in the southern city of Guangzhou, says he has trained the bird since it hatched.

souljaa
01-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Hahaha..The second one lol. Wow..

LiNuX
01-18-2007, 06:29 PM
yea i loved the second one too lol, Thats what World of Warcraft does to u lol, u get pwned when u run out of games in ur store :D

souljaa
01-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Haha...That's funny..Even though I hate that game :/ :P

LiNuX
01-18-2007, 06:40 PM
i dont hate it, i just dont play it lol, dont feel like paying monthly to play a game like that, like i said so many times lol, one time pay is enough for me :)

ShreadOfWheat
01-18-2007, 06:45 PM
*Ahem*.... ZOMG(zors)!!! dats such uber 1337 Info man! Stupid nubs shouldn't have waited so long for the game, FYI WoW IS TOTALLY LEEEEETTT!!!

Pardon my nerd, I am very rusty at the basics of it.

souljaa
01-18-2007, 06:49 PM
*Ahem*.... ZOMG(zors)!!! dats such uber 1337 Info man! Stupid nubs shouldn't have waited so long for the game, FYI WoW IS TOTALLY LEEEEETTT!!!

Pardon my nerd, I am very rusty at the basics of it.

Haha,...I'm guessing you love the game.

ShreadOfWheat
01-18-2007, 07:02 PM
No no no, you misinterpreted that, i was immitating someone who loves it, i, if you read, was speaking nerd to immitate a nerd, apparently i did poorly...

souljaa
01-18-2007, 08:32 PM
No no no, you misinterpreted that, i was immitating someone who loves it, i, if you read, was speaking nerd to immitate a nerd, apparently i did poorly...

O..haha..No i didn't read the nerd part..haha...sorry, my bad :P.

diablo
01-19-2007, 12:59 PM
lol now that second one is funny :D thanks for the post twigz, made half my day :D

Twigz
01-19-2007, 03:05 PM
No problem...I knew you guys would like that second one...Linux and I cracked up when we first read that one...