PDA

View Full Version : New Game :: Onslaught 2.1

LiNuX
07-04-2008, 01:22 PM
This is the first game added this Independence day and it is called Onslaught, It may remind you of flash element because it is kind of like that but much more advanced and better.

The game has difficulty levels along with different maps you can choose from. along with turrets you use to kill the incoming enemies.

Click here to play Onslaught 2.1 now! (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=188)

Cost per play is 0.50 GFP as always. Don't waste all your GFP here.

Enjoy the game!

~LiNuX

Eric
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Pretty fun :)

LiNuX
07-04-2008, 03:14 PM
yeah, i got a score of over half a billion lol, epsilon is probably gonna take the lead, i played twice and he didn't even finish his first game

there may also be some trouble getting paid from the jackpot but i dont know, it was just me so far

lets see what happens next

EpsilonX
07-04-2008, 03:19 PM
High score is set at 2 billion, 300 million. can anyone beat that? If the jackpot isn't fixed by then i'll send em 25 gfp haha.

just PM me and let me know. oh btw only the first person to beat it gets paid.

Kujo
07-05-2008, 09:03 AM
fun game. wonder how high we can get this highscore. I'm thinking it could hit a trillion someday.

LiNuX
07-05-2008, 10:39 AM
fun game. wonder how high we can get this highscore. I'm thinking it could hit a trillion someday.

possibly, unlike flash element, the swarms keep on coming, flash just stops at level 39