PDA

View Full Version : RESOURCE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED

aosmallan
01-19-2007, 05:45 PM
I get that error when I tried to make a post that contained a link to eBay in it....

I was going to show that you could get a PSOne for $40 on my playstation post, but when I tried to add the ebay link, it wouldn't let me post giving me the above error...

What's goin on Linux... I think it's a sign of the forum's apocalypse.

LiNuX
01-19-2007, 08:49 PM
lol really? that never happened, i dont have ebay links blocked either, i'll look into it tho, thx for the notice

aosmallan
01-20-2007, 12:15 AM
lol really? that never happened, i dont have ebay links blocked either, i'll look into it tho, thx for the notice

np, yeah I thought maybe it was just a temp error, but I tried and tried and tried, and it only worked when I took out the ebay link... I even tried to just modify it post-post (lol), and it still wouldnt go.

LiNuX
01-20-2007, 06:01 PM
www.ebay.com -- it worked lol, i dont know if its just with u

aosmallan
01-20-2007, 06:36 PM
www.ebay.com -- it worked lol, i dont know if its just with u

.... lol.

I said I tried to show something, meaning if you wanted to try it yourself you should have tried to search soemthing up then post the link to it.

I'll PM or IM you a link to show you since i still can't forum post it.

LiNuX
01-20-2007, 06:40 PM
yea you are right, i cant post it either, i get the 406 error

i have to ask in their support forum and see what's up with it, i think it got messed up during the conversion of yabb>>smf, i cant check all the files and know whats wrong, i'll look further into it, thankx