PDA

View Full Version : Civilization Revolution - Nuked by computer?

Mr Cool
07-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Just wondering if anyone who has played the full version has experienced being nuked by one of the AI Civs. I thought it would be a funny series of events to be caught off guard and just have a nuke dropped on one of your cities. I feel like they might have left out this option for AI civs to go this far toward a domination victory to spare human players a ton of frustration, but if you think about it, if you could work your way up to building a nuke and not have to worry about any other civ developing one concurrently it wouldnt be all that realistic.

Scott
07-06-2008, 02:50 AM
It hasn't happened to me yet. But surely it'll happen on the higher difficulties.

LiNuX
07-06-2008, 06:27 PM
never even played this version of Civilization and I've never been nuked in any of the versions I've played, I've nuked plenty of other civs lol

I love the ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic Missiles) long range and high damage. Have like 300 built and launch them all in 1 turn on 1 civ, total destruction.

Scott
07-06-2008, 06:34 PM
never even played this version of Civilization and I've never been nuked in any of the versions I've played, I've nuked plenty of other civs lol

I love the ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic Missiles) long range and high damage. Have like 300 built and launch them all in 1 turn on 1 civ, total destruction.
This one is on the x360. And hasn't actually been released in the US yet.

LiNuX
07-06-2008, 06:36 PM
This one is on the x360. And hasn't actually been released in the US yet.

i heard its for the ps3...and either way i won't be getting the game even if i can get it cuz i didn't even finish a game in my Civ IV that i got a year ago, more than a year now actually