PDA

View Full Version : Party House™ - Updated Stuff

GF Eric
07-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Well I have been working on my house in Runescape and came up with a great idea after so many people who wanted to see my house and said things like:

• Awesome House
• Cool Place
• This is My New House
• Great Crib
• Love Your House

You get the idea. Well I am turning my house into a Night Club http://www.gamers-forum.com/images/icons/icon10.gif. Well now when is it open. Good question whenever I am on and in the area.

To access my house just join my clan chat: Sir Nrop, and there you are on the list. Simple right, well duh.

Ok for the rooms to hang out at in my house:

You can hang out at all the rooms but here are the main places where a lot of people might be at:

• Parlor (Teak Chairs)
• Game Room (Hoops and Stick, Fairy Hunt [ITS HERE], and Combat Stone)
• Combat Room (Combat Ring [ITS HERE])
• Kitchen (Almost Maxed Out)
• Altar Room (Gilded Altar [Coming Soon])
• Dining Room (Gilded Bench, Marble Table)
• Dungeon (Coming Soon)

Now what Portal is your house located at? Best question asked, why Rimmington of course. That is located Southwest of Falador and West of Draynor and Very West of Lumbridge. Best place for everyone to get to.

Things to Do:

• Fight with ANY Weapon and Armor
• Cooking with Doctor E.
• Games (Attack Stone, Hoops and Stick, Element Attack Sphere, Hide and Go Seak)
• Get Married
• Workshop (Make Flatpacks, Fix Swords and Arrows, Build Clockwork Items)
• Portals (make Runs for your flatpacks or anything else)
• Chill Out ( Eat or talk in our Dinning Room or Parlor

Ok now for our services. We have a butler that will serve Chocolate Cake to the people who are at the Club Pºrtal™. We also have Beer and Tea with or without Milk served.

Job Opportunities:

• Might Not Pay because Party House™ is a Non-Profit Club unless donations are given to pay employees and to better improve Party House™.

Promoters:
1)
2)

Chef's:
1)
2)

Security:
1)
2)

• Report to Me about any problems and if a Rave Party or Riot Starts, prepare for the Boot Out the Door for everyone.

Entertainers:
1)
2)

Thats just about it. More will be added later if the club is a success.