PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 Firmware

younging94
07-07-2008, 06:51 PM
The huge in-game XMB PS3 update that was pulled from PSN last week following technical issues will be re-released for download by Wednesday, CVG has been told.

Advertisement:
According to customer support, firmware version 2.41, which should be clear of all errors, will out "midweek", although Sony is yet to make an official announcement to confirm that.

In case you missed it, Sony last week was forced to pull the hotly anticipated update after widespread reports of it breaking PS3 consoles.

The firmware is available to download from various website on the internet, but to be on the safe side you'd be best to wait for the update from Sony.

Woot New Firmware

LiNuX
07-07-2008, 11:22 PM
lol, next gen consoles rock with the firmware updates, i do that from time to time with my psp

good to know they are fixing their errors

EpsilonX
07-08-2008, 12:01 PM
I think the new update is a pain in the @$$. I don't have any use for an in-game XMB seeing as I don't online game and I don't like listening to music while gaming (unless it's Diablo 2. Then I can't go without) Plus, I don't care about 360 achievements, so why would I care about PS3 trophies?