PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Onslaught

EpsilonX
07-07-2008, 10:10 PM
I got 2 high scores in the game but the stupid vbulliten keeps blocking me from submitting scores.

one was around 2,800,000,000 and the other one was like 3,117,000,000

and i'm mad because i spent long time getting those scores :mad1:

LiNuX
07-07-2008, 10:18 PM
any error message? because that's new, dont know why it would start doing that suddenly

and the game has no connection towards vbulletin besides the fact that it added to the forum software - it is a modification/add on/plugin

EpsilonX
07-07-2008, 10:21 PM
any error message? because that's new, dont know why it would start doing that suddenly

and the game has no connection towards vbulletin besides the fact that it added to the forum software - it is a modification/add on/plugin

it says vbulliten wasn't able to submit your score or something like that.

LiNuX
07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
hm...well i'll see what i can do but it may be related to the game and not the software

seconds of madness is another game that does that a lot but it did that from the beginning, dont know why onslaught would start today cuz i know kujo is a bit pissed about that too

im going to go see if i can submit a score right now

Trunks
07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
I got that on some games too. I didn't care to much, because they were low though.

LiNuX
07-07-2008, 10:27 PM
ok i just submitted a score of 30

tomorrow i'll spend some time getting a higher score and be in there for at least an hour whether i am paying attention or not and see if any of those are linked

EpsilonX
07-07-2008, 10:45 PM
ok i just submitted a score of 30

tomorrow i'll spend some time getting a higher score and be in there for at least an hour whether i am paying attention or not and see if any of those are linked

try pausing the game for a bit and get your time above 3 hours. cuz both times i had the game paused for a bit in the middle. That could be why

LiNuX
07-07-2008, 10:47 PM
try pausing the game for a bit and get your time above 3 hours. cuz both times i had the game paused for a bit in the middle. That could be why

ok i will try that

i remember telling kujo about pausing too

will try it over night then lol, i sleep like 6-7 hrs and i'll see if the pause has anything to do with it, and if it does - then i'll just set out a warning not to pause for too long