PDA

View Full Version : Member Name Color

LiNuX
01-20-2007, 06:36 PM
I have finally successfully installed the mod where it shows the color of the person in the membergroup in their posts and topics as well as the login board which was there before. It was suggested by some members before and here it is. Sorry for the delay to those that wanted it badly.

If you want your own membergroup and username color, please have at least 100 posts with an avg of 2 posts per day. You can then request your own MemberGroup with any name and any UNUSED Color. MVP Is their separate MemberGroup. Requesting will NOT guarantee the acception of ur request.

I will be working on getting the mod to bold/italics your name as well as the SMF Shop Mod which is coming in the next few days. Enjoy Guys! If you have any questions or suggestions about this mod, please state them here.

souljaa
01-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Looks great Linux. Very coloful :)...Good job.

LiNuX
01-21-2007, 05:29 PM
lol haha, twigz said the forum index looks like the rainbow when u look at the posts made on the right side lol

souljaa
01-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Haha..Yeah I was thinking that too..lmao twigz :P

diablo
01-22-2007, 11:41 AM
lol thats sweet too, well before i become mvp, still a little while to go lol, souljaa will probably stay there for a long long time

souljaa
01-22-2007, 02:18 PM
lol thats sweet too, well before i become mvp, still a little while to go lol, souljaa will probably stay there for a long long time

Haha :P..Yeah..Hopfully :).

Twigz
01-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I said that it looks like a bag of Skittles (except for the gray and black) lmao...but it's a pretty cool addition nonetheless...nice job Linux. ;)

souljaa
01-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Haha..Skittles...Now I want some:(...But yeah..It's very creative and could attract more members ;).

LiNuX
01-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Haha..Skittles...Now I want some:(...But yeah..It's very creative and could attract more members ;).

thats what im hoping lol -- well anyway i have some other mods to install along with this to make it more legit, and with the forum just turning PR3, it shouldnt be too hard to get some more members :)

wifi
02-10-2007, 08:39 PM
wow cool, how can i get my color to change to something else? for points or something?

LiNuX
02-10-2007, 10:04 PM
well i will set up a shop mod later, i'll have to make it by myself but what it does is, it lets u buy urself into a membergroup, MVP is a special membergroup that is given to members with 2+ posts a day. ur doing great with 33 posts one day, keep it up and in a week you will be qualified to be MVP :)

scorp
03-03-2007, 05:49 AM
hmm where can i do this^^ i am a stupid german guy ^^ which english is not so good :D

LiNuX
03-03-2007, 09:25 AM
well scorp if you average at more that 2.0 posts per day you get to have yellow name, ur averaging 0.288 posts a day now. I will be making more membergroups soon where you can get in with your points, I will let you guys know later :) I'm still working on it

scorp
03-03-2007, 09:41 AM
omg me is sooo stupid ;) ah okay then i will spamming so that i have a average from 1k per day :D muahahahah ^^