PDA

View Full Version : MySims for PC

younging94
07-08-2008, 11:27 AM
EA has just announced that they will be bringing My Sims to the PC later this year.

In MySims players create original characters, build a town, grow a community and discover a world of your own. Players can also unlock new items and build relationships with neighbors, as they make their creations unique when designing homes, shops, restaurants and more.

MySims on the PC will include new online features and characters, so players can have fun with friends in a shared online game space and discover surprises and wonders in their newly created towns. MySims will also include the fun of the first game, plus new online features and all-new characters to spark new creativity. Players can safely chat, interact and play games like Tag and Hide-and-Seek with their online buddies, while constructing buildings and creating objects to use cooperatively with up to seven of their friends that are online.

Online includes the ability for players to share their creations with friends in-game, as well as outside the game via email or instant messaging. As players can decide to play as a single-player or expand their experience by playing with friends in an online neighborhood.

Anyone happy about this? It seems kind of cool with the online play, lonely and bored at home, just jump on MySims and chat with all the creepy old people.
I probably will pick it up.

wifi
07-08-2008, 12:39 PM
never been a big fan of sims games lol so i dont think i'll be getting this one :-P

glenofimaal
07-08-2008, 01:35 PM
i might get it

i've had a couple of sim games before

Iceskater101
07-08-2008, 02:49 PM
I like the sims 2 its fun but gets boring
so will this

LiNuX
07-08-2008, 03:12 PM
the last sims game i had was sims hot date and that's old - i think i bought my sister sims busting out but i don't remember lol - she likes sims games more than me so she could go crazy and try to get it

Trunks
07-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I got sims 1 and 2 for the ps2 and stopped after that.

rukisuto
07-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Isn't MySims styled different than the Sims 1 and 2?
Or maybe I was looking at different pictures, I don't know.
lol.

Iceskater101
07-08-2008, 05:55 PM
yeah the people look more cartoonish in mysims then in the sims

g3m
07-08-2008, 06:29 PM
I like sims games. I might pick up this one;-)

Scott
07-09-2008, 11:17 AM
I like games like The Sims and Sim City. I wouldn't buy this on PC though. It seems a little too kiddy.

younging94
07-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Yea, they said MySims and The Sims are kinda different in a G4 review i was reading.

Scott
07-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Yea, they said MySims and The Sims are kinda different in a G4 review i was reading.

The review I saw said it's very good. But all you do is build stuff. It's kinda like Simcity meets Animal Crossing.