PDA

View Full Version : A young boy, brought to the point of sepaku

Riku-Nara
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
YouTube - The Great Khali makes kids cry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIZOvbYKpjU&feature=related)

just watching this massacre has broken the fragile mindset of this young boy.

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 11:17 PM
lmao i saw that episode lol, i cracked up when i saw his face - seriously his parents should know there are stuff like this if they go do an event like this

Kujo
07-11-2008, 04:01 PM
ahahahahaha!! That poor little nerdy nerd. Looks like he's about to poor out some serious tears.

rukisuto
07-11-2008, 05:36 PM
rofl.
Get out if you can't take the heat :]

Trunks
07-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Poor, kid........ I never really got into raw and stuff. To fake for me... Sometimes you get those bad actors and there punches don't even hit.

LiNuX
07-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Poor, kid........ I never really got into raw and stuff. To fake for me... Sometimes you get those bad actors and there punches don't even hit.

lol but a lot of those are very entertaining - they do have a story more, no secret any more, they just keep people interested because they keep the story mode interesting

i am not a huge fan anymore either - but some of the hits and kicks are real - more real than fake actually - and i am not sure but i think they know beforehand who will win in the script - if not then they probably write new ones before each episode

Trunks
07-11-2008, 06:37 PM
lol but a lot of those are very entertaining - they do have a story more, no secret any more, they just keep people interested because they keep the story mode interesting

i am not a huge fan anymore either - but some of the hits and kicks are real - more real than fake actually - and i am not sure but i think they know beforehand who will win in the script - if not then they probably write new ones before each episode

Most of the time they go with script, depends on the crowd. I read it in stone cold truth. I know a lot of them are hits, like I said the bad actors.... That what there doing is acting... anyway, there the ones who don't hit them. Stone cold, said him himself, that its more fake that real. I think he said that exact line in his book. Then after he said, don't get me wrong some of the hits are real and getting hit by a 300 pound man doesn't feel good. Something like that.

Iceskater101
07-15-2008, 09:40 AM
aww thats sad
but I dont get why would he have come in the first place? if he was going to get scared.