PDA

View Full Version : RS Intresting News

Hawkman
07-10-2008, 09:28 PM
well a few GOOD things will be comeing soon

First off its Iteam lending! this new feature will allow u to lend a person a certain object,ammount of cash ect for up to 24 hrs

Second its the new tutorial!rember toutorial island?well thats all going to leave this month and be replaced by a three-headed dragon will be terrorising people. Luckily a passing White Knight, Sir Vant, will be on hand to hold back the beast. Far from being able to handle the situation on his own, he'll be after a willing adventurer. The new Tutorial will allow any new player to collect the new Tutorial's reward - two experience lamps -

third is a new improvment to lumby with a mine a achivment diary, day to day quests

and finaly there will be a WILDY QUEST! called the spirit of summer. A family living in the wildy*for some weird reason*wants to go on vacation for the first time but their weird neghibour wants them to stay so be ready to help a family out

thats all the intersting stuff for july

EpsilonX
07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
i like tutorial island...

This game gets worse and worse.

and whats with item lending? they should just put trade the way it used to be (keep item lending though, that could come in handy)

Eric
07-11-2008, 12:20 AM
I haven't got to play high detail yet, but I hope to next week. See how it turned out

Trunks
07-11-2008, 05:23 AM
Item lending was mentioned even before they made it so you can't trade over 3k. so I already knew about that as of a lot of other people. so everyone complaint of "I can't let someone use my dragon scimitar for awhile" shouldn't of worked. It was mentioned way before and was told it would come a bit after, the grand exchange. They had to fix the bugs in it.

GF Eric
07-11-2008, 07:28 AM
I say there are going to still be bugs in the Item Lending and some people are going to lose something cause of the bug. The Lending is a joke and should have never been mentioned. Another riot is about to happen, I can tell.

Trunks
07-11-2008, 10:46 AM
What wrong withing lending? Wasn't that a lot of peoples complaints? I can't let my borrow my ".." anymore. I think its going to work out fine.

Of course theirs going to be bugs. There is for everything. Another "riot" isn't going to happen, because its a good idea. The wildy and the fact that people couldn't lend out items were the 2 biggest complaints. Well, one complaint is gone already.

Eric
07-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah but they will find a way to screw it up. They always do

Trunks
07-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Yeah but they will find a way to screw it up. They always do

So it's better to just not try to improve anything? Yea, lets do that next time....

Eric
07-11-2008, 10:54 AM
O bite me. I was just saying

And yes, that's an expression if you didn't notice

Trunks
07-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Oh, you have nothing better to say, so you post off topic.... Let's try to stay on topic next time please. Your a mod, you should be setting an example.

Eric
07-11-2008, 11:02 AM
you make me laugh..