PDA

View Full Version : The Bourne Conspiracy

IceFire
07-12-2008, 04:31 AM
Downloaded the demo and have to ask, what the heck, is this steaming pile of gaming crap? I'm sure there is a game in there somewhere, the graphics are fair enough, not amazing but do the job but the split second quick-time events and random combat are a smack in the face to modern gaming.

I may give it another shot later on but at the moment I just want the nasty game to go away...

Ghost
07-12-2008, 05:13 AM
I don't know. Ive played it a few times and enjoyed it. maybe my judgement is being clouded by the awesome takedowns. ill admit the shooting is fluffy and i havent played a worse driving section since enter the matrix bu i would see myself buying this. am i a bad man?

IceFire
07-12-2008, 05:15 AM
Bad? No Misguided maybe?

Nah maybe it was just me not getting it at the time.

rukisuto
07-12-2008, 06:12 AM
I haven't been able to play it, but it doesn't sound like the type of game I would enjoy.
So I don't really plan on playing this anytime soon.

Kujo
07-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Since I can't really download jack crap while I'm still over here... hows about someone tell me what the hell the game is about and dont you DARE say its just like the movie/book because I WILL kick all your asses!!

Iceskater101
07-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Since I can't really download jack crap while I'm still over here... hows about someone tell me what the hell the game is about and dont you DARE say its just like the movie/book because I WILL kick all your asses!!

yeah its not like the movie at all kujo
I mean the beginning has Wombosi or whatever you spell his name but it isnt like the movie at all
I havent finished it so I cant tell you any thing else

Scott
07-12-2008, 07:00 PM
I found it dissapointing, I love the movies, Bourne is one of my favourite bad ass movie characters. So I was kinda annoyed right from the start at the lack of Damon (Yes I know it's based on the book but still..) and even if they couldn't get his likeness, they could of at least have gotten someone's instead of default face #17.

GaMeWiZeRd
07-23-2008, 11:57 AM
I've played it all the way through and it is a great game with superb hand to hand cobat. Shooting on the other hand not so great but still, I mean it's a freaken Boren game for godsakes!

jakncoke
07-23-2008, 12:02 PM
only played the demo but I do think it's a rather average game that I wouldn't even try at bargain bin prices