PDA

View Full Version : What would you of called them?

IceFire
07-12-2008, 04:48 AM
I was chatting with a mate the other day, he was arguing that Playstation was a stupid name for a console, and I argued back that the XBOX sounded like it had been named by an 9 year old, after much bantering we came to the conclusion that they both had daft names, but for the messy life of us we couldn't think of a decent name for either of them, I suggested judderbox 3sh*tty and he suggested hyperstation and Tooexpensivetoplaystation, has anyone got any good alternative ideas.

Ghost
07-12-2008, 04:55 AM
xbox 360 = 270rrodsimulationmachine lol

•Aidan•
07-12-2008, 05:05 AM
playstation sounds ok but xbox is craaazy. XD

Kujo
07-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Um.... i'm pretty sure that I dont care what the hell they're called. The Xbox could have been called the "Big Ass Black Box of Awesomeness"... as long as it still had Halo, I would have bought it.

rukisuto
07-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Um.... i'm pretty sure that I dont care what the hell they're called. The Xbox could have been called the "Big Ass Black Box of Awesomeness"... as long as it still had Halo, I would have bought it.

I think I would have liked it more if it was called the "Big Ass Black Box of Awesomeness".

And, your title is wrong.
It should be 'What would you have called them?'
I know my grammar, lol :]

Kujo
07-12-2008, 06:31 AM
YES!!! I strike gold again with my bad ass ideas. I swear, uncle sam needs to let me out of this contract so i can go in to make way more money just being my awesome self!

LiNuX
07-12-2008, 10:53 AM

the Babboa - catchy name, gf members should get together and make a console named babboa lol

how about one shaped like a sphere and we call it the ball buster 3000 lol - better than the wii, for sports games, you can use the console as the ball!

Scott
07-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Instead of what ghost said. What about rrodream machine?

And, your title is wrong.
It should be 'What would you have called them?'
I know my grammar, lol :]

My guess is someone's been drinking.

jakncoke
07-12-2008, 07:20 PM
ps3 name could= delaystation3 seeing there's so many delays

Kujo
07-13-2008, 11:46 AM
the Babboa - catchy name, gf members should get together and make a console named babboa lol

You are aware that by law, any and all property rights would be in my name since I created the damn thing... so PAY UP SUCKA!!!

LiNuX
07-13-2008, 11:56 AM
You are aware that by law, any and all property rights would be in my name since I created the damn thing... so PAY UP SUCKA!!!

you are aware that no law can interfere and say the name is yours without legal contracts and so far...i see none :-P *evil laugh* followed by *louder evil laugh*

Eric
07-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Wouldnt care what the heck they were called, as long as it was fun to play

Trunks
07-13-2008, 12:59 PM
This is taking it a little seriously, but this is just a point.

Most of the time it doesn't matter what it is called. The movie Cloverfield was named after a street where it was directed at. The directer and writer said to find a name for it. So they just picked the street corner, but anyway It doesn't really matter what it is as long as its fun.

Iceskater101
07-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Wouldnt care what the heck they were called, as long as it was fun to play

yeah I don't really care what they are called either
but hyperstation sounds cool

EpsilonX
07-17-2008, 05:05 PM
I like "playstation" It's a station where you play. Same with gamecube...except Its not a cube. Anyways.

I've always thought that they should just name them after the company...Nintendo 64. Atari 2600. Nintendo Entertainment System.

And xbox is a stupid name for a console imo

Trunks
07-17-2008, 05:35 PM
I like "playstation" It's a station where you play. Same with gamecube...except Its not a cube. Anyways.

I've always thought that they should just name them after the company...Nintendo 64. Atari 2600. Nintendo Entertainment System.

And xbox is a stupid name for a console imo

I think the playstation is dumb. It's not even a station? It's a dumb name. It took zero thinking. At least with xbox the system is a box and theirs a x on it. It makes complete sense.