PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Football(Soccer) Team

alexxturner
07-13-2008, 06:36 PM
So, whats everyones favourite football team. For the americans on this forum, which is many of you I guess? I mean soccer.

Mine is Middlesbrough FC

LiNuX
07-13-2008, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=alexxturner;88388 For you americans I mean soccer.
[/QUOTE]

lol, that made me laugh

but i am not a huge soccer fan any more, i used to play all the time as a youngster - the rest of my family watches the world cub matches when they can and my dad likes Brazil and Italy i think - i dont feel like asking him now lol

alexxturner
07-13-2008, 07:12 PM
lol, that made me laugh

but i am not a huge soccer fan any more, i used to play all the time as a youngster - the rest of my family watches the world cub matches when they can and my dad likes Brazil and Italy i think - i dont feel like asking him now lol

Why did it made you laugh lol

and if I said football I reckon most of you would have said an american football team (i'm not being stereotypical or anything btw)

LiNuX
07-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Why did it made you laugh lol

and if I said football I reckon most of you would have said an american football team (i'm not being stereotypical or anything btw)

lol not really laugh, but more of a chuckle because i agree with you, most others would have thought of the american football

but i kinda figured it from your thread even if you didn't put "soccer" in parenthesis because you spelled favorite with an "ou" - I've gone to school outside of the US so i know most of the major differences and my family calls soccer football at home and the american football, american football at home lol

alexxturner
07-13-2008, 07:21 PM
lol not really laugh, but more of a chuckle because i agree with you, most others would have thought of the american football

but i kinda figured it from your thread even if you didn't put "soccer" in parenthesis because you spelled favorite with an "ou" - I've gone to school outside of the US so i know most of the major differences and my family calls soccer football at home and the american football, american football at home lol

Ah right lol

Scott
07-13-2008, 08:13 PM
I like Rangers FC.. Y'know the team that reached the Euro final and lost then had riot in Machester... Well I support them.