PDA

View Full Version : Club Penguin For the D.S

Kiss
07-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Not sure where this goes... Lol.

The Club Penguins administrators recently announced that a game of club penguin for Nintendo D.S will be available soon. Not many details were released however. The said you could play mini games and transfer them to your account, plus a force not even secret agents know about! The force I believe will be Penguin Elite Force, but I’m not sure, but its gonna be big, the developers say, with extra missions to!

The games pre-order starts in mid-October, as the developers hope the games will be delivered by the holidays. (Perfect time if you ask me… Nice going! Parents will buy plenty as holiday gifts!)

The game will be a good entertainer for young children on long rides. The could play away earning coins for the account and ect, on long car rides, and be very happy spending them when they have access to a computer account. It may get old quickly, but the idea of all that virtual money will keep em going.

Players have been asking for this game since club penguin itself was released. Now we finally know that it will be happening. There have been rumors, fake covers liars and such on the matter, after the game is released that will no long bug them.

The game can be played with the Nintendo D.S wifi connection, to play the game almost as if online. They have not revealed if it will also be usable with D.S download, but I suspect it will be. So, stay tuned for more information!

http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/cp-ds-art-blog2.jpg

Jaykub
07-14-2008, 08:32 PM
I like to play it some but meh

Trunks
07-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Sounds a lot like Mario Party except the money part. I don't like Mario Party so I probably won't like this. Not one of the games that I plan on getting.

LemonRising
07-14-2008, 08:36 PM
WHY IS THAT THING SO POPULAR?

Can someone explain to me why this kids game is just.. everywhere? D:

Jaykub
07-14-2008, 08:42 PM
I am playing it now its got new things since I played last

conman1000
07-15-2008, 07:45 AM
Wow, this is what happens when Disney owns something.

Iceskater101
07-15-2008, 09:16 AM
yes I play it occasionally
I mean its fun to get the coins
lol

youthism_is_me
11-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Umm are you serious does this game need to be reviewed Becuase it looks stupid to me but i could be wrong

Iceskater101
11-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Lol yeah someone should
I would read it