PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving out

aosmallan
01-21-2007, 11:02 PM
So today I met up with my friend to discuss what we wanted... and basically within the next two months, we're going to be moving into a house.

We decided that we want at least 2 Bedrooms, at least 1.5 Bathrooms, and probably a basement for our home theather... Our house is going to be kickass, so if anyones around me in a few months drop me a line n come chill it up haha...

We circled some ads in the paper today and tomorrow (my day off) I'm going to go around looking at some of the houses that looked good.

Any advice from anyone or suggestions? Any comments are welcome too haha.

diablo
01-22-2007, 11:53 AM
oo, cool, live on ur own or move with family?

advice -- pay some downpayment, mortgage will be lower lol, look if its violating any laws or anything, u dont wanna get in trouble for that later

good luck :)

souljaa
01-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Whoa..Nice..For sure I'm coming ;)..Haha jks :P..But yeah, good luck man.

aosmallan
01-22-2007, 03:51 PM

advice -- pay some downpayment, mortgage will be lower lol, look if its violating any laws or anything, u dont wanna get in trouble for that later

It'll be to live on my own, with a friend actually... and we're only renting a house not owning it... so mortgage won't be an issue, it'll be just like renting an apartment... but a HOUSE, which is tres cooler. haha

I'm actually leaving in maybe 20 mins to go check out some of the houses we checked off :)

souljaa
01-22-2007, 03:53 PM

It'll be to live on my own, with a friend actually... and we're only renting a house not owning it... so mortgage won't be an issue, it'll be just like renting an apartment... but a HOUSE, which is tres cooler. haha

I'm actually leaving in maybe 20 mins to go check out some of the houses we checked off :)

Good luck :D..Hope you find something.

aosmallan
01-22-2007, 04:02 PM
haha yeah my friend was like, "I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR DREAM HOUSE WITH BARBIE AND KEN AND PINK SUV AND EVERYTHING"

souljaa
01-22-2007, 04:35 PM
haha yeah my friend was like, "I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR DREAM HOUSE WITH BARBIE AND KEN AND PINK SUV AND EVERYTHING"

Hahaha. Nice :P

LiNuX
01-23-2007, 10:19 AM
renting is always better than buying in my opinion cuz my dad is going crazy with the mortgages lol, NYC interest rates are crazy high these days, it sux, well good luck getting ur dream house with barbie and ken and the pink suv that you always wanted :)

aosmallan
01-23-2007, 03:55 PM
renting is always better than buying in my opinion cuz my dad is going crazy with the mortgages lol, NYC interest rates are crazy high these days, it sux, well good luck getting ur dream house with barbie and ken and the pink suv that you always wanted :)

haha ty linux!!

yeah we're not going to be in it long enough to want to buy it... we'd probably lose more money buying it... what with the loan we'd first have to acquire, and start paying, the mortgage, etc...

Eric
01-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Good luck. This is what me and my friend plan to do when we head to tech school :)