PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Down (ICP Funeral).....Why?

younging94
07-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Anabelle Lotus was born on Mothers Day, May 11th 2008, in Chicago. Upon seeing her mother for the first time, the shocked infant refused to live any longer. Both parents, mother Julie (a down-on-her-luck Jugglette) and father Joseph were heartbroken. They proved their love and profound sadness for their lost innocent daughter the only way their meth rotted juggalo brains knew how; by giving her an Insane Clown Posse-themed funeral. The casket was covered in hatchet-man stickers, ICP songs were played, and Faygo was drank to the honor of the fallen ninjette. The mourning juggalo army showed up in their finest Hot Topic hoodies at the request of the grieving parents. Thankfully, for us, someone took the time to post pictures on the internet.

The mother blamed the hospital for the death of her child, but it had more to do with her being a wild hambeast of a mother who was too busy shoveling Xanax and beer (which she bragged about on her myspoos) to notice she was six months pregnant.

Other theories include:

* Natural Selection
* God's Mercy
* Reincarnation
* Infant suicide
* Juggalos may be able to reproduce but their offspring aren't viable
* The hospital really did kill the baby, but only in the name of science
* BABY F***

It's common knowledge in the medical field that massively obese women give birth to higher numbers of underweight babies, premies, and stillborn. Due to Political Correctness, doctors are not allowed to list "The Mother is a Wild Hambeast" as the cause of death. Thus, the mothers don't know they killed their own baby, and blame the hospitals. Retards.

O God No, that **** doesn't stop there, read her poorly written letter.

MY LITTLE NINJETTE DIED 1 IN A MILLION MEDICAL ERROR..FOR NO REASON. THE DOCTORS SHOOK THERE HEADS AT ME AND SAID WERE DONT KNOW WHY OR HOW. WHAT THE **** IS THAT? MY DAUGHTER SHOULD BE IN MY ARMS RIGHT NOW AND SHES GONE AND THATS PRICELESS TO ME!!! I PROMISED MY LOTUS I WOULD GET JUSTICE FOR HER DEATH TO MY VERY LAST BREATH! PLEASE HELP A JUGGALO FAMILY OUT.....

EVERY & ANY JUGGALO & JUGGALETTE IS INVITED TO MY BABY NINJETTE ANABELLE LOTUS KRAWCZYK FUNERAL..WERE ALL A ****’N FAMILY AND OUR LITTLE LOTUS IS GONE TO SHANGRI-LA... PLEASE WRITE ME BACK HERE OR EMAIL IF U WILL COME. IM STILL MAKING ARRANGEMENTS. ON DATE OR TIME YET..

BEST WISHES ~

PLEASE WEAR ANYTHING DARK LOTUS OR IF U FONT HAVE LOTUS ANYTHING PSYCHOPATHIC GEAR TO HER FUNERAL

PLEASE JUGGALOS IF U CAN DONATE ANYTHING EVEN .

$0.01 OR $1. OO WILL HELP US TO GET A HEADSTONE FOR OUR DAUGHTER.

YOU CAN DONATE AT THE FUNERAL OR IF U CANT ATTEND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STILL DONATE ANYTHING TO OUR HOME AND EMAIL ME ON HERE AND I WILL SEND U MY ADDRESS...

PLEASE BRING A LOTUS FLOWER THEY ARE SO RARE TO FIND. OR PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND ONE.. IM HAVING A LOT TROUBLE FINDING IT...

PLEASE FAMILY COME AND SUPPORT US IN OUR DARKEST HOUR...NINJA DOWN

MCL JULIE & JOE

WHERE ~ MALEC & SONS FUNERAL HOME

ADDRESS ~ 6000 N. MILWAUKEE AVE. CHICAGO IL 60646

FUNERAL HOME PHONE ~ 773 - 774 - 4100

DATE ~ FRIDAY MAY 23 2008

TIME ~ 9:00AM - 1:00PM (Service starts at !:00pm then we go to the cemetery)

* REMEMBER AT A FUNERAL WE ALL FOLLOW TOGETHER TO THE CEMETERY AFTER THE SERVICE.....

LAYED TO REST AT ~ EDEN CEMETERY

ADDRESS ~ 9851 W. IRVING PARK ROAD SCHILLER PARK IL 60176

CEMETERY PHONE ~ 847 - 678 - 1631

* WE PRAY TO SEE ALL JUGGALOS THERE FOR ANABELLE LOTUS....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, A GRIEVING JUGGALO MOTHER & FATHER

Anabelle Lotus - Encyclopedia Dramatica (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Anabelle_Lotus)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/theclay675/1212526926612-1.jpg

....This....THIS is way i hate people....
If i was that kid...i dont even know if i would want to live, i would....drive myself to insanity if i had a ********** mom like that.

"Thank god it was too dumb to breed properly."

LemonRising
07-15-2008, 10:48 PM
lol

that's g8

"f*** off all u haters! f*** off my girl! aint yo buesness. who dopnt eat food? and who dont smoke erb? mad f*** off anyways u dont like it"
From the mothers Juggalo Julz

LiNuX
07-16-2008, 12:44 AM
The ICP radio hosts accuse of her of being a hermaphrodite and having a Penis for 14 minutes:

lol, that part of the thing cracked me up...also very sad, they shouldn't have any more kids....ever

rukisuto
07-16-2008, 05:55 AM
All of that is so incredibly insulting to that baby's death.
They're treating it like they're hamster died or something.

NO respect at all.
God help us and never let them procreate again :]

Iceskater101
07-16-2008, 10:47 AM
wow this is just sad

Choke On Candy
07-22-2009, 11:00 AM
WoW. This really does a number on me. I was head over heels into icp/twiztid in middle/highschool. Even have a hatchetman tattoo on my ankle. But putting that **** on the casket???? Are you F'ing serious? What the hell are they wearing? Your suppose to be mourning not representing. :no:

Jokersvirus
06-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Wow, that is just disrespectful to the baby. Ya i can understand if some 16 year old think they are a juggalo but grow adults? My god this world is going to hell in a hand basket.

If any of my nieces died and they did that, I would personal break my foot off in the parents' asses and make them run a mile.

Wait, wait according to the story she was drinking and doing drugs, so she caused the baby's death which inreturn can be since as reckless endangerment of a dependent so why isnt she being charged with a crime??

Yes, I do know its old, but anything related to babies needs to be seen over and over, they cant fight for themselves.

thedeparted
06-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Due to Political Correctness, doctors are not allowed to list "The Mother is a Wild Hambeast" as the cause of death

horrible parents though, and lol at them asking money for a headstone. Likely would of used the money on something else

Jokersvirus
06-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Because this was so disrespectful to the child i posted the story onto news sites i am fans with on facebook, only response i get back is "Who are you to judge what people do at their funerals, asshole.

this is coming from people who judge someone who is still innocent by our legal system to be a child molester and should be put to death, the irony of double standard is funny.

BobTD
06-08-2010, 01:32 AM
I never liked ICP, and its not just their terrible music... its mostly the fanbase.