PDA

View Full Version : What do you mean point sales?

aosmallan
01-22-2007, 12:02 AM
What the title says..

Can we setup lemonade stands or something?

or something like:

"Hey you do this for me and I give you 10 points"

eh? eh?

diablo
01-22-2007, 11:48 AM
yea i think he means what u said lol

"hey u do this for me and i give u 10 points" lol, iono, i'll let linux confirm that -- maybe like point sale in services -- like linux does with the script installing, install script for points, i dont know, just wait for him lol

souljaa
01-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I think it's just where people could do things for points..trades..etc.

Twigz
01-22-2007, 03:32 PM
That's basically what he was going for (I believe)...the point system as a base of service for the members, to make it more active.

aosmallan
01-22-2007, 03:45 PM
So what stops someone from getting screwed over?

"Hey I did this for you where's my points?"

"Ha yeah right!"

souljaa
01-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Well I think if there's proof on the forums...Then Linux could just give the points.

aosmallan
01-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Well I think if there's proof on the forums...Then Linux could just give the points.

True trueee. But that would have to assume linux is proactive....

lol jk

souljaa
01-22-2007, 04:40 PM

True trueee. But that would have to assume linux is proactive....

lol jk

Haha :P

LiNuX
01-22-2007, 09:35 PM
lol ok, well anyway to answer ur first question aosmallan -- everybody else said it, thats what i meant -- and to answer second one about the person not giving the points later -- if you have problems like that, just pm me, i will look into it, i will award the points to the person needed and penalize the member that didnt put up with their end of the bargain -- ex. take off double the points offered by the bad member :)

aosmallan
01-23-2007, 05:23 AM
lol ok, well anyway to answer ur first question aosmallan -- everybody else said it, thats what i meant -- and to answer second one about the person not giving the points later -- if you have problems like that, just pm me, i will look into it, i will award the points to the person needed and penalize the member that didnt put up with their end of the bargain -- ex. take off double the points offered by the bad member :)

You double posting SOB, deduct 2 points from yourself right now.

LiNuX
01-23-2007, 10:04 AM
i did, u know the problem the forum's sever has been having lately, brower froze so i kept on clicking lol

aosmallan
01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
i did, u know the problem the forum's sever has been having lately, brower froze so i kept on clicking lol

whatever.... hax0r