PDA

View Full Version : GF TeamSpeak Server 2.0

LiNuX
07-17-2008, 09:37 PM
The New IP issue has been semi-fixed. The GF Servers are once again open back to the public. The method to connect is different for all the servers so I will post a separate thread for each different game server.

As you know, our IP has changed, so if you connected with the old IP, it is useless right now.

Now if you want to connect, enter ANY ONE of the below connection addresses in the "Server Address" portion of TeamSpeak's Connect feature.

1. gf.gamers-forum.org
2. ts.gamers-forum.org
3. 24.239.178.186:8767

The IP Address is there if the other two addresses do not work. The IP is sure to work because it directly connects to our server rather than being forwarded through a domain. Also please note, the domain is a .ORG and not a .com.

Have fun in the TS Server. Once again open to the public.

Trunks
07-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Who would of known that GF had a ts..... Not me.

LiNuX
07-17-2008, 10:36 PM
Who would of known that GF had a ts..... Not me.

we've had it since 2007 - and you would know if you'd check these unknown boards :)

but feel free to use these servers whenever you want

Trunks
07-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Does anyone ever use this by any chance? A lot of forums have a ts and like 2 people go in it....

LiNuX
07-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Does anyone ever use this by any chance? A lot of forums have a ts and like 2 people go in it....

it's all about timing. I use it when I am scrimming in CS or playing CSS with friends. I also use it to help people at times go over things. Nobody really spends 24/7 on TS Servers. I mean, I can, but I don't lol.

In the past week, 59 people logged into our TS server. Well like 10 were me testing lol, but still.

And also the IP changed and many people don't know that so It will be emptier than before and slowly get back to normal like all the other servers.

Our CS 1.6 server is still most active, even compared to the TS one.

Blackbird
08-02-2008, 12:13 AM
I can't connect to your TeamSpeak Server xD

LiNuX
08-02-2008, 12:45 AM
I can't connect to your TeamSpeak Server xD

try again - you tried at a time when i restarted my router and switch lol, that was just bad timing

Blackbird
08-02-2008, 01:01 AM
Could you created a username to me and give me admin access? I'm actually want to created a room xD

LiNuX
08-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Could you created a username to me and give me admin access? I'm actually want to created a room xD

you'll have to be in there the same time as I am and right now i am working on my routers so the connection may be on and off, you are better off trying in a day or two :) just let me know when you'll be on and i will too

Blackbird
08-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Okay I'm a bit tired now so get some rest for now, cya later and I will try connect to your Team Speak 2 in Sunday or Monday xD

LiNuX
08-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Okay I'm a bit tired now so get some rest for now, cya later and I will try connect to your Team Speak 2 in Sunday or Monday xD

yea its no problem, just let me know so i can register your created channel and give you admin in there

Blackbird
08-02-2008, 11:50 AM
I hope you can fix your router, don't know so much of that problem but I hope it fixed xD

LiNuX
08-02-2008, 11:57 AM
I hope you can fix your router, don't know so much of that problem but I hope it fixed xD

yeah i fixed it, it was just having trouble letting data through, i had to change up a few settings and shut off the router for 5 mins to cool it off

works fine now :)

Blackbird
08-04-2008, 09:23 PM
If you could join the Team Speak 2 server now, created a room and give me admin access. I will tell my friends to join your Team Speak 2. :)

LiNuX
08-04-2008, 09:30 PM
If you could join the Team Speak 2 server now, created a room and give me admin access. I will tell my friends to join your Team Speak 2. :)

i am on :) just create your channel, i'll give it registered access and make you channel admin

RaiDae
08-27-2009, 12:16 PM
I've logged on to this teamspeak thing a couple of times. But it seems to be pretty much abandoned. either that or i don't know to tell if people are there or not...
So, who still uses it?

LemonRising
08-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Maybe I should get teamspeak B |

I think i have it on my old desktop, but that thing is disgusting. DISGUSTING.

yeah I'll download teamspeak tonight or tomorrow.

RaiDae
08-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Maybe I should get teamspeak B |

I think i have it on my old desktop, but that thing is disgusting. DISGUSTING.

yeah I'll download teamspeak tonight or tomorrow.

Excellente! I've never tried this before so wanna see what it's like. I think i've figured out the basics :s

LiNuX
08-27-2009, 12:34 PM
I've logged on to this teamspeak thing a couple of times. But it seems to be pretty much abandoned. either that or i don't know to tell if people are there or not...
So, who still uses it?

usually people schedule the time to be on - at most I've seen about 20 people online (but this was when the TS Server was first established) - but now we still get a few hundred logins a month from different people.

Although the number will decrease since our IP has changed and all of the originals either don't have the new IP or aren't as active on this forum to get the new IP.

LemonRising
08-27-2009, 01:38 PM
I can't connect to the server >:

LiNuX
08-27-2009, 03:08 PM
I can't connect to the server >:

if you're trying the IP on this thread then that's why it isn't working, try 24.239.178.186:8767 instead. The IP changed as I stated in the last post and I've updated the opening post as well.

LemonRising
08-27-2009, 03:17 PM
if you're trying the IP on this thread then that's why it isn't working, try 24.239.178.186:8767 instead. The IP changed as I stated in the last post and I've updated the opening post as well.

Gawt it <:

thankssssssssss