PDA

View Full Version : Gamers Forum CS Server Grand Opening Match

LiNuX
07-19-2008, 04:57 PM
On Saturday July 26th we'll be having a Match on the Gamers Forum CS 1.6 server to celebrate the Opening of the server since it's start back up after the IP has changed. This is the way to get the server full as well as others in to the game.

The Schedule:

Date: Saturday July 26th 2008
Time: 8 PM Eastern Standard Time
Maps: All FY (fight yard) maps.
Length: That's up to the players.

If you are interested in showing up just show up when the event starts. Everyone that is a part of our GF Group on steam has received the invite of the event. You may also post here that you are coming to encourage others to do same.

So how do you connect? Please read the following thread for the info on that: Counter-Strike Server 2.0 (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=7556)

Questions, concerns? Post here as well.

Hope to see some of you there!

~LiNuX

LiNuX
07-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Please Note: The date has been changed to Saturday July 26th at 8 PM EST. It is more convenient for many people including myself.

~LiNuX

Blackbird
07-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Okay that's good to hear :)

LiNuX
07-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Okay that's good to hear :)

so will you be here? I know you are very far away lol, hopefully You won't lag too much

for a starter map i was thinking Fy_Iceworld2k followed by Fy_Dinoiceworld then Fy_Stoneworld

wouldn't mind any recommendations or suggestions from you or any one else though

Trunks
07-20-2008, 11:42 PM
I'll be there if I remember. post a reminder at like 7:30 if you can.

LiNuX
07-21-2008, 10:06 AM
I'll be there if I remember. post a reminder at like 7:30 if you can.

yeah i plan to do so at around 7 pm actually - give an hour notice

feel free to add me to friends on Steam - i'll also remind you there as well :)

Trunks
07-21-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't always have steam running, so I never add friends. I use xfire if you have that. It counts how many hours that your played games, it's pretty cool.

LiNuX
07-21-2008, 11:30 AM
I don't always have steam running, so I never add friends. I use xfire if you have that. It counts how many hours that your played games, it's pretty cool.

yea i know xfire - i don't really use it because i dont get to play other games, steam does that too

but i'll try to remind you on the forum as well

Blackleo
07-22-2008, 11:52 AM
I shall also be there and I promise I will bring some heavy shots on Sat cause I ain't going down without a fight. Oh yeah Linux make sure you put on Office that day too kkthxbai dbg.

LiNuX
07-22-2008, 11:58 AM
I shall also be there and I promise I will bring some heavy shots on Sat cause I ain't going down without a fight. Oh yeah Linux make sure you put on Office that day too kkthxbai dbg.

office on the FY maps match? lol - well i have the map but i dont know - we'll have a vote that day and see where things go

LiNuX
07-26-2008, 05:50 PM
The match will be starting in just over an hour. For those that are coming, I will see you all in there at 8 pm EST. If you have joined the steam group for GF you will get a notification when the time is right.

Hope to see some people in there tonight.

Trunks
07-26-2008, 08:32 PM
I defiantly forgot lol.

LiNuX
07-26-2008, 08:36 PM
I defiantly forgot lol.

even after i reminded you lol

we had a decent match - played on small maps, finished about a total of 150 rounds together - most people in there was 6 at a time, definitely not our best because we've had more than double in the past lol

maybe next time...feel free to schedule your own matches and have others join them