PDA

View Full Version : A Second CS Server?

LiNuX
07-19-2008, 11:17 PM
I Have a few friends out of this forum that like different kinds of CS games. There are a few different types and I wanted to know if anyone here would like to see a second GF Counter-Strike server come up with a separate mod.

The mods are:

1. Deathmatch - You select your weapons, you respawn a certain number of seconds after you are killed - no winners or losers, just for basic practices and there is also a time limit on the map.

2. Gun Game - This is where you go against others and you level up as you kill others. Get to the last level and knife someone and you are the winner. This is more competitive and score is kept per user.

3. Surf - This is where you put your strafe on "ramps" and it is clever and pretty fun. This is NOT a modification, just a group of maps where they allow you to surf.

4. Team Deathmatch - This is like deathmatch, you respawn when you die, you select your weapons etc. But here, there are flags where you have to touch for your team to win. Capture all the flags on the map and you are the winner. In my opinion, this is 10x more fun than regular deathmatch.

5. No Second Server

Responses and votes appreciated based on your opinion even if you don't play in our servers or play the games at all.

~LiNuX