PDA

View Full Version : Weird but True IX

Twigz
01-23-2007, 04:49 PM
I can't believe there's been 8 of these so far...but here's the ninth edition...

A Colorado company has launched a line of anti-flatulence underwear designed to conceal the smell of, uh, natural gas.

Under-Ease pants are made of an airtight fabric equipped with a replaceable filter made of felt, charcoal and Fiberglas wool.

"We get a lot of jokes, but we don't doubt that this is a serious product that serves a purpose," said Under-Tec President and inventor Buck Weimer.

He was a dead duck that got lucky.

A duck is recovering at a wildlife sanctuary in Tallahassee, Fla., after being shot by a hunter and stuffed in a fridge for two days.

The hunter's wife discovered the little guy was alive when she opened the fridge door and he lifted his head and looked at her.

"She freaked out and told [her] daughter to take it to the hospital right then and there," said local vet Laina Whipple.

An angry Argentinean teen claims a tattoo artist inked a giant penis on his back instead of the logo of his favorite Boca Juniors soccer team.

Police said the artist was a fan of the rival River Plate team and decided to give his customer a hard time.

Criminals in China are going soft.

A Beijing man proved to be a crook with a conscience when he returned $630, bank cards and a cellphone to a teacher after she sent him 21 touching text messages.

The teacher considered calling the cops, but eventually decided to try tugging at the thief's heartstrings.

"You must be going through a difficult time," she wrote in her first text message, which did not get a response. "If so, I will not blame you."

A Bosnian man suffering from kidney stones spent seven hours repairing hospital machinery to have them removed.

After learning that his scheduled operation would be canceled because of faulty equipment, auto mechanic Slobodan Mocevic, 56, borrowed some tools and set about repairing the Extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy machine at the hospital in Kasindol.

"I was in agony," he said. "There was no way I could have waited any longer."

LiNuX
01-23-2007, 08:17 PM
lol haha ,thanks for the laugh, i liked the first and third one lol, anti-flatulence underwear and the wrong tattoo lol haha :)

Twigz
01-24-2007, 11:49 AM
I had a distinct feeling that you would...scary thought...but glad you enjoyed 'em... :D