PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect trilogy to stay on 360

jakncoke
07-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Speaking exclusively to Australian 360 at EA’s European Showcase, Muzyka also stated “we said we were committed to supporting Mass Effect as a franchise and have the trilogy on the Xbox 360, and that’s still our goal”, before adding to the question of the trilogy staying exclusive with what appears to be a subtle jibe at Sony, saying “we’re always very ambitious in our goals and the most important thing is quality, so we’re never going to compromise that.”

I guess squashes some PS3 fanboys hopes of Mass Effect 2/3. Reason I bring that up is because I seen many PS3 fanboys say that seeing Bioware sold to EA that Mass Effect would go MP.

Kujo
07-22-2008, 01:06 PM
woo hoo! this is good news indeed! Screw those PS3 junkies and there too many to name PS3 exclusives!

EpsilonX
07-23-2008, 11:14 AM
man. One of the few 360 exclusives I want. I didn't expect it to switch it over though.

GaMeWiZeRd
07-23-2008, 12:06 PM
I totaly agree I'm so sick and tierd of ps3 fanboys yacken about blueray and better games. I think this should shut them up concitering how awsome Mass Effect is.

jakncoke
07-23-2008, 12:32 PM
I totaly agree I'm so sick and tierd of ps3 fanboys yacken about blueray and better games. I think this should shut them up concitering how awsome Mass Effect is.

Blu-Ray, btw 360 gamers do the fair amount of yacking about having a superior game library..so don't even go there