PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft

fierce
07-22-2008, 01:15 PM
What is so great about WoW?

jakncoke
07-22-2008, 01:28 PM
From everyone I've heard from it's completely addictive, like many have went in normal and came out a loser with no life and no friends and separated from the world, funny nick is World of Warcrack and seems to be true from the stories

LiNuX
07-22-2008, 02:05 PM
MMORPGs are generally addictive because it pulls people in with their missions and leveling and stuff - i never got into it though - i generally get too into strategy and RPG games and lose a lot of time, so i stay away now lol

Blackbird
07-22-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm have become very addicted to this game before but I quit and wait for another cool MMORPG. :P

Trunks
07-22-2008, 11:34 PM
From everyone I've heard from it's completely addictive, like many have went in normal and came out a loser with no life and no friends and separated from the world, funny nick is World of Warcrack and seems to be true from the stories

That's probably because who ever it was played it 24/7. I played it during basketball season. I never lost any friends because of WoW

Veriaset
08-21-2008, 02:15 AM
I play WoW and it takes parts of my night for raids but other than that I am comepletely healthy and social.