PDA

View Full Version : Calling all TF2 players

Raw!
07-22-2008, 08:26 PM
I hope I'm not the only one that plays TF2 here, but I'd just like to let everyone know that I play it, so if you do play, you aren't alone.

I was thinking of having a little 2v2 scrim, if that's possible. (a in-clan scrim, meaning 2 people from gf meet another 2 people for gf in a clan scrim)

If we can get more people, the better, 2v2 isn't really for TF2, it's more like 4v4, TF is no CS let me tell you.

So, tell me if anybody wants to join :D

LiNuX
07-22-2008, 08:42 PM
i wish i had the game lol, i only set up a server because i found the installation easy and after doing the CSS installation, this seemed like a piece of cake :D

good luck in the scrims - i wonder if i can borrow the game from someone lol - meh...i might look on ebay or something - just need a cd key really

Raw!
07-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah, that's true. Not pushing you to get this game though, it's just a really good one.

Anyway, calling all players of TF2 :D

LiNuX
07-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah, that's true. Not pushing you to get this game though, it's just a really good one.

Anyway, calling all players of TF2 :D

we wouldn't have a GF Server for it if I didn't think it was good lol - and what sux is that ebay doesn't have a lot of listings of it and all the ones that are listed don't come with a valid cd key so really no point :(

bahh...i dont wanna pay full price of $20 for it because if i can get $40 i can get the whole orange box

and also, you have been made admin of the server :D i am 90% sure i got it correct - and steam friends isn't working for me right now for some reason...

Raw!
07-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah, thanks for the admin.

It's a bit strange that on such a huge forum nobody plays TF2. D;

LiNuX
07-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah, thanks for the admin.

It's a bit strange that on such a huge forum nobody plays TF2. D;

i am sure there are many. probably just shy to speak up lol

Crazyspawn
08-04-2008, 01:04 AM
I play TF2 as well. I'll join in.

LiNuX
08-04-2008, 01:04 AM
I play TF2 as well. I'll join in.

cool another TF2er...Raw is on vacation right now lol, but feel free to use our server to play with your friends :D

Raw!
08-08-2008, 08:48 AM
And I'm back.

So, that's awesome to hear. I just need a couple more TF2er's to start the scrim.